48. THIS CASE KILLED SOMEONE!!!

It was Sunday already... Jong Suk was still not back... God knows what he was still doing in Japan... Yoona saw his event photos on social media a few days ago... Which meant he was done with the event... 

He still didn't bother to leave her a single message which was frustrating her to the core not that she tried to leave him a message... 

His phone was off but he still was using his Instagram to share his photos... she could easily DM him but she chose not to... Why should she.. right?

Tossing her phone aside in annoyance after refreshing his Instagram profile a millionth time deep down looking for something that would give her a sense of familiarity with Lee Jong Suk which felt like she had lost she finally got out of her bed...

She better spend some time with Hal-abeoji to sort out her feelings and clear her head...

She freshened up and ditched her breakfast... Her medicines were discontinued as she fully recovered... She only had to be regular with her checkups from now...

Walking in the garden tucking her hands in her hoodie she canvased the garden to find Hal-abeoji... He was in the far corner of the garden in his wheelchair scolding the gardener as he ruined his favorite Australian Palm while grooming it... Amusingly smiling she walked up to Hal-abeoji hugging him from the back...

"Good Morning Hal-abeoji..." She greeted grinning...

"You woke you... I thought you were going to compensate for all the night ups today sleeping in all day..." Hal-abeoji smirked teasing her for getting up so late...

"Hal-abeoji let's go for a walk... it's been so long since we spent quality time together..." Dragging his wheelchair away from the gardener who was still bowing his head she saved the poor soul...

The gardener looked at her retreating back in gratitude...

They went to the nearby park the one they usually used to go to before Yoona joined the Prosecutor's office...

Dragging the wheelchair slowly she was cherishing the soft breeze ruffling her bangs...

Mr. Lee locked his wheelchair stopping it from moving further... Yoona looked down confused... Hal-abeoji turned his head back and extended his hand to grab Yoona's hand tugging it, telling her to come in front of him... Yoona walked forward to face him...

"Say it... What is bothering you?" Tapping at her hand fondly he asked...

Yoona smiled... "How did you know that something is bothering me?" She asked amusingly...

"I know you well... I can see the unrest you are in for a couple of days... And I was waiting when you will ask me for one of our walks to talk..." He was looking at her affectionately...

Yoona took a deep breath sitting on the grass right next to him...

"Lee Jong Suk... He is very complicated and I can't understand him..." She muttered looking down uprooting a few strands of grass...

Hal-abeoji grinned widely... 

Just a couple of weeks ago Jong Suk was asking him the same question about her...

"Why?" He asked...

"Why can't he once trust ME?? He realised his misunderstanding regarding the drug incident when he found out the reality despite how many times I told him I never did that... And he finally realized Park Min Jun is running a s** racket in his agency only after he FOUND OUT that he is actually the culprit... Why can't he for once believe in what I have to say..." Retorting she sounded frustrated and hurt...