54. Her First Fan

Why the hell did she think Eunbyeol's video could break Han Ji Hee's silence... What made her predict that only Ji Hee's best friend could make her speak through her last video message...

Shutting her eyes Yoona composed herself... She felt disoriented for a moment, the CO was still behind...

Yoona stretched a deep breath regaining her vision...

Han Ji Hee stumbled forward as the officer pushed her forcing her to move...

Turning her head back she looked at Yoona who was breathing heavily fluttering her eyes vigorously...

Eunbyeol told her... Cha Yoona promised to fight against Park Min Jun till her last breath the day she gave Yoona her first statement in her restaurant...

Cha Yoona was keeping her promise... She almost got killed twice... She didn't step down for once...

"Don't try to pull anything off... I'm warning you..." The Police Officer hissed at her pushing her forward and seeing her stiff at her place...

Han Ji Hee didn't budge with her head still turned around, her eyes still sticking on Yoona's face...

"1509..." She blurted out at Yoona...

Yoona confusingly averted her gaze at her frozen at the spot...

"The passcode to the locker in my house hidden in the bookshelf in my apartment..." Ji Hee calmly elaborated... Calmness and peace... She didn't know that for a long until now...

Yoona blinked blankly... Why her brain had to feel cloudy right this moment... She was unable to process her words...

"The black notebook... it's in there..." Han Ji Hee meekly grinned... She felt a heavy weight moving away crushing her chest... turning back Han Ji Hee held her head up taking strong steps forward with her arm still in the officer's hand...

She doesn't give a damn now... Even if she gets poisoned tonight in jail she will not regret this moment a bit... This moment will be most prideful for her...

Yoona's eyes lit up as she baffledly stared at where Ji Hee left a moment ago...

The reality settled in as Yoona abruptly ran back to Associate Ji... They needed a search warrant for Han Ji Hee's house...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yoona approached Associate Ji in the Parking... She didn't have her car, she needed a ride back to the office, and that reminded her of Lee Jong Suk...

He must be waiting for her... She glanced at her wristwatch... The official timings to get a warrant issue was thinning... She needed the search warrant fast... Yoona took out her phone anticipating a few missed calls from Jong Suk on her phone which she had to put on silent before entering the courtroom...

There was none... Not a single call... Only one-liner message...

'Will be in the car in the parking lot, take your time...'

Yoona smiled... She felt a familiar warmth engulfing her heart... This guy is always so patient with her... it has already been 30 minutes since the hearing concluded and he who hadn't slept since last night was patiently waiting for her without rushing her in any way... He didn't even call once to tell her to hurry up...

"Give me 2 minutes..." Showing a victory sign to Associate Ji through the car window Yoona looked around the Parking lot looking for Jong Suk's car... Walking around she was ducking her head to glance in the empty cars trying to find him... Her phone vibrated against her palm... Yoona immediately picked up with her gaze scanning the cars in front of her...