21. Attention is The Word I Hate The Most

"Seems like we have no other choice..." Yoona said more to herself than them... They all looked at her in confusion... "Let's go with plan B" She announced taking a deep breath

"Plan B?" They were all addled.

"Let's have Jajamyeon in lunch today..." She declared in a strong voice getting up from her chair...

They were appalled, still unable to make sense of what she was talking about...

"Is that your plan B?" Inspector Choi frowned...

"Yup... Now hurry up... We only have 3 hours until we get the emergency arrest warrant issued..." She said calmly...

Though they still didn't understand her behavior still they followed... She was the leader after all...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hyung... I'm really sorry for whatever happened yesterday... I promise I will not let Yoona hurt you or the agency's reputation..." Jon Suk was apologizing sitting across the table in front of CEO Park in his office...

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not like the celebrity is responsible for the crazy actions of the fans..." CEO Park said politely... "But I don't get it what would she want coming to the company after all these years..." He finished his sentence with the question. He still remembered that threatening voice of her.

"I, honestly don't know... I tried to get it out from her but she didn't budge..." He said in an apologetic tone... Whatever it was... He still found himself responsible for her actions like every time...

"It's ok... You probably shouldn't have talked to her... Maybe that's why she is doing all this crazy stuff of coming here because she wanted you to talk to her to give her attention... That's what she wants from you..." CEO Park was speaking in a secretive tone leaning forward on his table...

"Hmm..." Jong responded thoughtfully... Maybe he was right... Maybe SHE WAS creating all this facade for the sole reason of getting his attention...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️