52. I LOVE YOU!!!

Hour 6th

9-10 am

Park Min Jun entered his house intently... His problems were gone and he could finally live his life in peace after so long...

"Appa..." An 8-year-old girl came running to him squealing at him in excitement... Min Jun kneeled in front of the girl lifting the girl in his arms...

"Appa where did you go so early in the morning?" The girl pouted at him

"Appa had some important matter to take care of..." He tenderly responded grinning tugging her pigtail affectionately...

"Aera... Go brush your teeth first... you just woke up it's unhygienic..." A woman in her late 30s appeared out of the kitchen calling out to the girl...

The girl frowned unhappily getting down of Min Jun's arms and stomping to her room...

"Yeobo..." The woman approached him in endearment... Anyone who could see her eyes right now surely tells how madly in love this woman was with this man... "Now that the real culprit has already confessed don't get yourself worked up so much..." Setting his blazer collar she softly smiled at him...

"I know... But the Prosecutor still has not cleared my name of all the charges and today's hearing is making me nervous so I just wanted to distract myself with work..." He smiled back creasing her face fondly...

Do you know why narcissists lie so effortlessly and are very convincing?? Because they lack the willingness to show empathy for others, They feel no shame no remorse... They are cold... Too numb for certain emotions...

They believe in power and pleasure... Those are the two things they are addicted to...

Power and pleasure of the capability to step on others...

"That prosecutor is stupid!!! She is blind... Can't she see a family man like you who himself has an 8-year-old daughter and can't dare to commit these heinous crimes..." She tusked shaking her head in displeasure...

Park Min Jun pursed his lips...

"That's how these people with power are... they think they can step on whoever they like..." He shrugged nonchalantly...

The phone in Min Jun's blazer rang diverting their attention...

"Get fresh and come for the breakfast fast..." Creasing his arm tenderly she walked away...

Park Min Jun's smile vanished staring at his wife's retreating back...

Beelining to his room he picked up the call...

"The Inspector's mobile phone has been destroyed successfully..." A guy from the other end informed me...

"If I found out that you have left any trace behind... I promise to give you the most painful death possible..." Park Min Jun hissed locking his room's door behind...

This guy was now Mr. Oh's replacement for him...

"That won't happen..." The guy on the other line sounded confident...

Peeling off his blazer Park Min Jun decided to make one last important call...

A call to Seoul National University Medical Examiner...

The call was answered after a few minutes...

"A body of a woman will come in SNU for autopsy soon... All you have to do is to manipulate the blood samples indicating no presence of sedatives and hide the injection mark on her neck... Your son will get into IV league University in the US, That's my promise..." Unbuttoning his shirt Park Min Jun offered...