1

"Every love story is not like a sweet, beautiful also some of love story is sad, funny with lots of problems and with more toils and moils. This story which I am going to write is a little bit funny with sad parts. Hope you all will like it... Let's start...."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:

The Kim mansion,

The Kim family  which is well known for their place in business world also they are all expert in many fields

The Kim family which is well known for their place in business world also they are all expert in many fields. The Kim family are well known for their calss, status and moreover their culture. It is not like they are rude, see less in poor people. But they are totally opposite. The Halmoni who is eldest among Kims. She is the 89 years old, kind, lovely, generous woman who still looks like 60 . She is beautiful and also so kind hearted. Every weekend she herself goes to slums area to give them foods. Not like only sandwich only but she gives them a whole course meal.

She have two son one daughter. Kim Ha-joon, Kim Do-Yun and Kim Yeri .
The three brother and sister are the pair of love and care. They loves each other to death. Ha-joon who got married with Myung hee and gave birth of Two son and one daughter.
Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo.

Do-Yun who married Sol a beautiful man from Russia. He fell in love with Sol in Russia when he went there for business purpose. In Russia no one except Sol as Gay. The poor soul suffered alot. Do-Yun take Sol here and married with the full support of his family. And Sol was able to give birth so he gave birth of Kim Minjoon and Kim Sowong One son and one daughter.

And Yeri who just a pure soul fell in love with a literature teacher of School Jung Eun-soo . They got married with family support too. And Her gave birth of Sunshine baby Jung Hoseok. Who is favorite to his Halmoni for smiling bright and always being so happy.

All lives together in this Kim Mansion. Which is in Seoul. After Ha-joon He gave the company position to Kim Namjoon but for other official work Namjoon decided to work as CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and he gave his position to Taehyung. Jisoo became an actress behind this she also started to do modelling. After becoming CFO Ha-joon decided to marry Namjoon off as he became Already 30 the month he got the position.

Namjoon and Taehyung both have only 1 year age difference. Jisoo 2years younger than Tae and 3 years than Namjoon. The family knows that Namjoon is Bi so they choosed a simple boy for Namjoon. He was whom Halmoni choosed with the help of her night old party friend. Yes, she do party at night in her house with her 4to5 friends in her age. Also she drinks with them. (Soju 😅 only)

The first day Namjoon went to meet that person it was a boy who is so beautiful like a baby doll with whom Namjoon fell in love at the first sight. And then what. Namjoon got married with Jin and they spend their 2years happy married life. They got blessed with a baby boy name Kim seojun .

Minjoon got married with a Japanese boy Ashii. And Sowong became an Idol at the age of 20 . Now she is 26 years old. Minjoon started to take care of the business part in Daegu. He is teh CEO of that branch.

Jung Hoseok became a dance teacher also he started to do raps under the sobriquet Jhope.
In one word the family is beautiful.
But it is not like every is beautiful some family have some past scars which are hard to heal. They don't fades.... Maybe they have too. A scar, a wound which is still hidden underneath...

.......

To be continued.....