12

Min Mansion »
Jimin came with Yoongi. Jimin entered when His mother in law means Mrs. Min hugged him.
Mrs. Min : ohh Jimin you came here after 2 weeks. We are going to be family now please here everyday also you need to be familier with this house.
Jm : Of course eomeonim. Where is abeonim?
Mrs. Min : He is busy in kitchen honey.
Jm : (smile) why?
Mrs.Min : Ask him he will answer you.

Jimin nodded and ran to kitchen with like an little angel. Well he feels like a lively angel in this house. But Yoongi is a dumb idiot who cannot understand the simple words.

Yg : (mind) He is so lively. I wanna keep him always with me but he thinks I don't like him. It is not like that I love him. The first day I saw him I fall for him. But I cannot express it. Hope he will understand me.
Mrs. Min : Yoongi!
Yg : Nae ~
Mrs. Min : I hope you are trying to be close with him because here after leaving his family he is coming here with the identity of your wife. We are old enough that we can easily get along him but he need your love and care for the rest of his life . So give him that which he is longing for .

Mr. Min and Jimin came out with a plate if some shrimp fries and Potato fries .
Mr. Min : So honey here myself the great chef Min ready to serve you the world's best fries. Please take some bites honey.
Jimin is laughing endlessly with keeping his hand on his face while Yoongi is adoring his baby. After 2week he is going to get married with this angel and still he keep himself in a shell. After today's consultation he will try to change his nature. More lovable and more caring.

Mrs. Min :Yaah stop you old man.
Mr. Min : Honey.
Jm : abeonim I think I am with eomeonimbecause she wanted just a 3 day 2 night vacation right. You love her right?
Mr. Min : Of course.
Jm ': Abeonim now it is time when you both will be free with all those pressure that you crossed for the whole life. For those you both cannot spend you love life beautifully. Now it is time when you and eomeonim will foll for each other again and in this your love will remain eternal to everyone. Not everyone but to you both.

Mr. Min : Oh Jiminah how thoghtful you are. I will surely listen to you honey. Of course we will go for Bali.
Mrs. Min : Thank you Honey. Thank you Jiminah.

Jimin smiled as well Yoongi also smiled.

After lunch Mrs. Min told Jimin told to the room where he and Yoonginare going to shift . The color of the room is already done and the stiffs for Jimin is also shifted there. There nothing special just some confu clothes and some lace panties. Laces are favorite to him. Which give him confy relief.

Yoongi is the one who checked if everything is fine on the first and seeing those panties was a second hand embarrassment to him. He cursed many time to himself and then spend 4 hours in bathroom to keep calm his junior (a/n : not so junior😅)

Jimin came inside the room and got stunned to see the beautiful room. It is not too light but not too dar. Perfect combination of Colour. The bedshit and other things are all beautifully placed. 2 weeks later this room will be his . He will be with his hubby in this room.

Jm : This room is beautiful Mr. Min.
Yg : Hmm.  ..... Can you please stop calling ne Mr. Min. I feel old. I am soon to be husband to brother in law.
Jm : Hehe (little smile) then what I will call you?
Yg : anything except Daddy.
Jm : Why I will call you Daddy. You ain't ny Dad.
Yg : (smirk) So my soon to be wife don't knownthe meaning of Daddy.
Jm : Is it important to know that.
Yg : Call me Hyung.
Jm : okah Hyungie. (Bright smile).

Time skips, next evening 5 pm,

Jungkook's apartment »
Jungkook was busy to check some files as he took some mistakes in his files. So he decided to come back home fast and after coming back home he started to check the files.
He already completed half of them when his house bell rang out.
Ding ding ~ .
Jk: Who is it in this time ?
He went to open the door and when he opened the door he saw the great Kim Taehyung is standing with s great smile in his face .

Tae : Hello princess

Jk : Mr. Kim you here? In this time?
Tae : You forgotten I am here to pick you up for the party of your ex's engagement.
Jk : I informed you I think and I said it clearly that I am not going there Mr. Kim.
Tae : You are going that is final.
Jk : I am not Mr. Kim. (Smile)
Tae : If you don't then I have to force to change your clothes because I am your fiance now and I have full power on your body to see it naked.
Jk : Excuse me. In Korea have some rules and I think it is equal for everyone.
Tae : Oh princess I am the rule. Now go and change and here take this outfit wear it okay. It will suit you. Ok go.
Jk : Mr. Kim please.
Tae : Go princess.

Taehyung handed him the bag and finally Jungkook agreed to get ready.

To be continued......