22

THE WEDDING DAY :

The Kim family and Jeon family reached to xxx resort  . Jungkook and Taehyung also came with Kim family.

Jeon family didn't even got chance to meet Jungkook. From morning the both bride and grooms have some rituals to follow. The elders are all kept eyes on if all the rituals are played correctly.

Sio and Jun also cane to attend this marriage. Sio still didn't make plan how she can stop this marriage. She came and saw how beautifully the whole resort is decorated with beautiful flowers. Jun is happy with Jungkook's new future.

The whole family did their breakfast and the bride did it in his room. The wedding ceremony will start at 9:30 am and the bride need to get ready before 9 am. At around 7:30 am the make up artists reached to teh resort and quickly left for bride makeup room .

The bride room is filled with clattere and chats of various people who came from Kim family side. The make up artists apriciated the beauty if Jungkook which didn't needed to much make up. God gifted natural beauty. Jungkook have done his nails and spa the previous day.

Jimin, Jisoo, Sowong, Ashii and Jin entered into the Seojun.
Jm : Oh my! Oh my our Kookie is looking so beautiful. How my soul mate gonna resist today.
Jungkook blushed hearing Jimin's words.
Jk : Jimin hyungie stopp!
Jin : Oh Kookie cannot lie but your beauty is unbeatable dear.
Jk : (blushed) Thank you hyung.
Sowong : Well You will shocked because your hubby is looking so handsome.

A click Jungkook felt in his heart. A sudden curiosity to see wwhat Taehyung is looking like rised up in his heart.
Artists took him in a room and gave him his wedding outfit to wear.

After 5 minutes Jungkook came out getting all ready and lookin like a beautiful goddess.

(A/n : It is actual hair of Jungkook)

(A/n : Ignore Taehyung, it is make up)