19

Taehyung took Jungkook home back and made him sleep. He came back to his room and call a person.
?? : Hello.
Tae : Felix I need your help.
F: What bro?
Tae : Can you please find out a person?
F : Why suddenly?
Tae : okay so my wife's bully suddenly show up after 9 year and he seems psycho and behind my wife.
F : Ohh! okay what is his name?
Tae: The full name I still don't know but name os Hansoo yes. Hansoo something. Please find him and put him in mental hospital.
F :.Okay . Which school.
Tae : xxxx Busan High School.
F : Just give 2 days and your work will be done.
Tae : Thanks bro. I know you are capable of doing this so I called you in the first state.
F :.Okay so don't need to worry. After the work will done I will call you.
Tae  : Thank you buddy.
F : What are we friend for Taehyung? Mention not.

Tae and Felix bid goodbye in phone and cut the call.
Tae : Before touching you anyone need to face me at first Princess.

3-4 days later ;
As Felix promised ge took a good care of Hansoo and informed Taehyung that he don't need to worry about it as Hansoo is sent to mental asylum. Taehyung didn't inform about it to Jungkook.

Taehyung woke up and straight ran into bathroom to get fresh up. He choosed a pair of stunning suits for today as because today his soul mate aka best friend Jimin is getting married to Yoongi.

Jungkook is also going with him. He came out of his own room and knocks on the door Jungkook's room.
Jungkook from the other side of the door shouted " Coming! Wait a minute".

As he is Jimin's bestie he need to reach there before anyone . The wedding will be held at 11 am. And Taehyung wants to reach there at sharp 8:30 am.
Jungkook opened the door and looked at Taehyung and Taehyung did the same.
Both' eyes locked and got stunned by each other's beauty.

(Taehyung and Jungkook's look)

Tae : You look beautiful princess.
Jk : (smile+Sassyness) I know. He flippef the edge of his hair and looked away.
Tae :(smile) Can we?
Jk : Yes.

Time skips, XXX resort.....

The place is beautifully decorated in pink and white flowers and ballons anf bows. The table are decorated for guests and the aisle to walk for the bride is also decorated in white white petal.
The stage is adorned in beautiful white roses and white pink ballons. The priest is present and still The bride and groom need to come. Just some minute left for them to pair up. The two souls will be mated.

In the bride room, all people are gathered chitchating about various things while Jimin us ready for the big step in his life. Jungkook is helping Jimin to get ready.
Jm : Kookie am I looking fine?
Jk : You are looking like an angel.
Jm : ohh Kookie you don't know what is going in my heart.
Jk : Some little bubbles are bubbling right . He loves you and waiting for you Jiminah. Just take a deep breath and let's go.
Jm : thnak you Kookie .
They were talking when Mrs. Min and Mrs. park entered into the room.
Mrs. Min : Ohh Jiminah You are looking so beautiful my child. But still it looks little empty.
Jm : Huh! but why?
Mrs. Min : This a little crown in head and a necklace will be fine.