7

Jungkook turned around when he saw the deep ocean like eyes looking at him and it belongs to none other than Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook slightly caughed a bit and put again a professional smile in his face

Jk : Aniyo ~ I was talking with a person. And I think talking is not similar to flirting Mr. Kim.
Tae :(smirk) ohh really Jeon.
Jungkook nodded slightly.
Tae : I wanna talk with you come to my room.
Jungkook nodded and walked behind to Taehyung.

In The cabin »

Taehyung is sitting in his chair while Jungkook is standing beside him.
Tae : As we both know that we have to live together So I made a contract paper for us.
Jk : Contract paper?
Tae : Here read it.

Jungkook took the paper from Taehyung's hand.

1. This marriage or live in relationship will stay for 1.5 year only. Live in relationship for 1 year and marriage 6 month and after that both will sign for divorce paper.

2. As we both don't like each other so no one will ask for any extra care ar any exaggerating affection from each other.

And,

Last. During this relationship between the both no one will go for any cheating relationship with anyone. Both are not allowed.

Jungkook looked through the paper.
Jk : I will not accept the last one.
Tae : (rise one eyebrow) why?
Jk : My needs is important than your ego. So I will of course have sex with anyone. And you also can bring anyone. I don't care. You will not interfere into my s*xual life.
Tae : It's ain't going to happen Sugarpie.
Jk : Stop calling me sugarpie. And on 2nd point you said you will not interested about anything then why are you interfering into my life.

Taehyung got up and pushed Jungkook on wall with choking hin by his lang veiny hands.
Jungkook felt his breath went away and he looked at Taehyung with half teary eyes.
Tae : I don't wanna marry a b*tch and if you are going to marry me you have to leave your b*tching nature. If you w*ore around then you will see those in the graveyard or I will f*ck you in front of those person when my men will beat them to death. Understand.
Jungkook nodded.
Jk : I am not z w*ore I just put my consent about relationship that I-If fell in love with someone then... Aghrhhh~
Tae : You will not get a chance for it Butterfly.
Jk : (angrily looked at Taehyung) You don't even like me then why?
Tae : Well I don't like you but thinking that having someone for my need is not bad. This 1.5 year you can be ny slave. Like sl*t.
Jk : Never. Leave me it's hurting.
Taehyung leave Jungkook. Jungkook caughed alittle.
Jk : I am agreed for this relationship but we will have no relationship between us and that is final.

Taehyung smirked and smiled. Jungkook left the room angrily.
Tae : Why I said those words? I don't like him but why cannot I tolerate him with anyone. It is not like I hate him too. But he is beautiful. Ahh what I am saying? But his neck is soft. Those pleading look aghrhhh~ do I like him or just a mere crush. But... Aghrhhh so confusing. I need to talk with Jimin.

Tae sat down and dialed Jimin' number and in just few seconds Jimin picked up the call.
Jm : Hello Alien.
Tae : Hi. Are you free?
Jm : For my bestie I am always free.
Tae : (giggled) Jiminah I don't what is happening with me.
Jm : Why after listening that you are getting married to Jungkook you fall for him?
Tae : Jiminahhh!
Jm : Okay okay sorry.
Tae : So I am saying that I don't like Jeon bit I also don't like his absence. I don't like him talking with others and also don't like when he says that he don't like me Or don't wanna marry me. I am not his type. What happened to me. Am I sick?
Jm : You like him.
Tae : Ohh whatttt?
Jm : Listen The thing you are just angry because he don't gave you that importance that others give you but actually you fall for him after he started working for you. You always want him with you Alien. Please try to understand you like him and very soon you will fall for him. Start to observe him closely. He is going to be your partner nd please try to understand him and you will find that he is the person for you.
Tae : Are you sure?
Jm : 100% .
Tae : Okay but how to be like that person?
Jm : Okay let's devide into 5 plan okay?
Tae : Okay.
Jm : So first search his history. I mean his every past dark to bright everything.
Tae : Don't you think it is stalking?
Jm : You are going to be his fiancé.
Tae : Okay okay! I will bye....
Jm : Bye Alien...

Both cut the call. Taehyung called one of his man and told him for to search about Jungkook.

To be continued......