27

〔Jungkook〕

We didn't do anything just a normal heated kiss and it made me so breathless and needy. The whole heat I can feel between my legs. I dripping wet from my hole.
"Tae-Tae... " I couldn't utter anywords just stayed silent. He hold my hands and dragged me towards bed and pushed me . I felt ny nipples are tightened, my lower parts are leaking from both side and I am now h@rny .
"What do you want princess? I cannot f*ck you you remember right? We have to go for tomorrow. Should I leave you this state ? Tell me tell your hubby. " His voice deep and sexy to leak some more slick through my hole. I bit my lip.
"H-hubby? " I am embarrassed to call him by this name but I need him .
"Yes what do you want tell hubby. Hubby will anything to erase the pain of his wifey. " His hands pressed over my cheeks I hold it with my both hands and placed over my d**k.
"Erase the pain h-hubby. " I will be embarrassed later thinking what the heck I am doing but my eager self saying that I am doing what I deserve to do. I am his wife and he is my husband. His body in mine and my body is his. I am his in the end I only belongs to him.

He lick his bottom lip and smiled at me. He leaves and gave a peck on my lips.
"My sweet princess ". He goes down and pulled off my shorts in one go and then he throw it somewhere on floor. Ia am wearing my favorite lace pannty.

" Beautiful panty my princess but we need to remove it

" Beautiful panty my princess but we need to remove it. Can I? " He looked at me intensely. How I can deny it when I am the one who needs it.
"Y-yes " He pulled down my panty and also throw it somewhere.
"Wow my princess you are leaking too much huh! Are you so needy for my fingers in your that small leaking hole? Tell me princess... " His nose touched my thighs and his fingers touched the side if ny hole.
A breathy moan left my mouth.
He hold my shaft started to move it in slow pace through his hand.
"Ahhh hubby " A loud moan left my mouth and he started to play with the edge of my hole. Just taunting me.

Soon the moves became faster I arched back , my eyes went back if my head and I felt a hit rush in my body  . Soon I felt a unknown knot in my stomach.
"Hubby I -I am coming " I asked for him and strted to move his hand fast pace.
"Come for me Princess, come for hubby habby wanna see you cumming. " He looked at me intensely and soon enough I released my load.
He rolled his finger in my cum and sucked it I  front of me. I can feel the heat in my cheeks.
"So tasty. But now itbis time fir my feast." He apart my legs and latched his lips on my hole.
"F*ck" His hot tonge started to flick on my hole while sending vibration in my body. He inserted his tongue inside my hole and roamed around into ny rim. My back arched and I hold his fistful hair to push him more inside him. His tongue is long, hot and giving ne so much pleasure.

"Ahhh~ ahh ~ uhm yes yes yes f*ck.... " I sang out which maybe gave him more power to thrust his tongue inside me powerfully and roughly.

"Hubby I am coming again ~ . " I asked for him when he put his hand on my stomach and roamed it over it and then started to play with my nipples which are now like diamond peck.

"Come princess release all loads you got " He demand with his deep and law pitched voice. That send me shiver and I released all thing o was holding inside me.
He cleaned me with his tongue . "Uhmmm~ please I am sensitive " I whined he chuckled . He was wearing a tshiet and sweatpants. He took off it already and also his shirt I noticed he is whole naked only a boxer still have in his body nothis else . My eyes roamed from his head to toe. His beautiful muscles. Not too much muscle but enough to deool anyone and a huge bulge in his boxer which make send a bit shiver in my body.

He lay down beside me and put the blanket over us.
"Let me wear my panty atleast. " I got up tried to climb down from bed but he stopped and put my keg around his torso.
"Don't need princess now it is you daily work to sleep beside me naked because this will help me to get better sleep. You ass is the perfect pillow fir me to sleep " He smiled. He hugged ne and put his head on my chest. I also hugged him back and very soon we fall asleep.

To be continued.........