15

In the makeup room, Jungkook is getting ready. He already wore his oitfit and now the makeup artist are doing their work.
Makeup artist: Mrs. Kim you don't need makeup ypu already are beautiful.
Jungkook blushed and thanked them.

Jimin and Ashii entered into room.
Ashii : Kookie wanna drink something?
Jk : Banana milk .
Jm :.I knew it your fiancé already told me to give you banana milk.
Jk :(blushed) Thank you.

Jimin handed him the milk and Jungkook started drinking. Then in sudden the door opened and Halmoni, Myung-hee , his Grandma, Appa and Eomma entered with Sio. Jungkook is not happy to see Sio who herself also. And seeing His Eomma is holding Sio's hand hirted him more. From the childhood he never got the motherly love he wanted from his Eomma. He will not say that his family don't gave him money or something. But love from parents he never got it in his life. He cried in his bedroom and smiled in morning. While he wanted that his Eomma will feed him but instead of him she was feeding Sio. Now it doesn't hurt anymore. He knows his parents will always love Sio. Not him. But still he is elder and he have to compromise and sacrifice everything. Even though Sio is not his real sister. His pain is only his not others. No one will understand him, never.

Shima : Kookie you are looking beautiful. Right Sio?
Sio :.Yes Yes.
Jk : Thanks Eomma.

Halmoni : Kookie have you eaten something?
Jk : Banana milk.
Halmoni : Wanna eat something else?
Jk :. No Halmoni I don't feel like eating anything now.
Myung-hee : Kookie. She walked towards him.
Jk : Yes Mumma.
Myung-hee : I wanna give you something.
Jk : What ?
Myung-hee: Okay turn around.
Jungkook turned around. Myung-hee took a box from a maid. She opened it and take out a beautiful neckless.

She helped him to wear it

She helped him to wear it. Sio looked at the necklace and her body gritted in anger. She felt her heart will burn down in jealousy. While Junghyun and Shima are lovingly looking at Jungkook. For the first time they find their son so much beautiful. The beauty is unbeatable, unstoppable and ethereal.

Shima : My Kookie.(she said to her mind)

Jk : Mumma it is beautiful.
Myung-hee: When the first time I saw you I made up my mind you are perfect for my son and I made a personality necklace. And see it suits you. You are looking ethereal my Son.
Jk :(hugged Myung-hee) Thank you Mumma. I lwove you ~
Myung-hee : Oh Bun I love you too. She said and gave a peck on his forehead .

Halmoni : Myung-hee now let him get ready okay. You have whole life for this mother son duo emotion.
Myung-hee : okay. So kookie get redy fsat okay Taehyung is dying to see you.

Jungkook blushed and nodded.
Myung-hee and Halmoni left when Shima sat down beside Kook.
Shima : Kook Halmoni was saying that after engagement you are staying with them. Is it true?
Jk : Yes (looking down) Halmoni said she want me to stay there as they will miss me 24/7 without seeing me. And also Taehyung forced me to stay. Halmoni requested me for many times so I agreed.