30(M)

:Jungkook:

He took me to a mansion which is might be his penthoise because he have 5 to 6 pent house I only know 2 of them. He get out of the room and opend the door for me. I get out from car. The house is beautiful and eye-catching. It have huge interior outside and it is obvious that inside it will be more beautiful. He picked me up in bridal style and I wrapped ny and around his neck.

He took me to the bedroom which is dark themed with beautiful view of city. The purple led making the room more beautiful and hot. He put me down when I looked around the room and walked over toward the window. I turned around and saw Taehyung looking at me like I am his prey. My lower region quickly haulted due sudden change of temperature. I started to feel hot. He looks handsome with in those shirt and trouser.

"Strip! " His raspy and deep voice came to my eardrums and I felt my whole body shivered. I slowly unbuttoned ny shirt and throw it near me. Then I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pant. With my shaky hands I took off my pant.
"Your that cute panty too Princess. " I can feel his smirk in his lips and they way he rolled up his sleeve. God I am horny now so much. I need him.

(Reference from Bj Alex bl)

I took off that panty. He now walked toward me. I clitched ny hand to panty. I was wet so ny panty now drenched with my sin. My d**k is hard and now leaking prec*m.he took my panty and moved it toward his nose. He sniff it closing his eyes. My whole body trembled to see him sniffing my panty.

"You smells divine Princess, now come to me . " I moved towards him and he picked me up . I wrapped my legs around his torso. He took me to bed and throw me in soft mattress. He hold my both legs and spread them wide.

He checked my whole body with lustful eyes and greedy self like he wanna devour me. He face goes down and he looked up at me keeping the eye contact.
"Wanna taste the heaven Princess, can I? " His eyes making me week and nodded without any hesitation. His tongue licked his own bottom lip and then he latched it to my hole. His tongue tickled over my leaking hole. It goes inside my hole and roamed around like I am any icecream can.

"Ahhh f*ck yes uhm~ " Some sinful moan left my mouth I cannot feel myself powerful anymore. My head goes black. I am feeling like I am in immense pleasure. I have never feel this much with Jun but Taehyung is different and I understand I like him only him.

"Fuck princess you leak a lot. And cummed like a bad b**ch but your b**chiness is for me only me. " He said called my b**ch but I like him calling ne those nasty names I want more names like this. I want to be slut of his I want to be whore of his only his.

His tongue touched my hard nipple he tested it like he is a baby. He wanna make then milk to drink it.
My mind went black and I cannot think anything normal just his tongue over my body.

He backed away and stripped off his won clothes. My eyes itself goes to his firm body and then down to his length. He is huge. I lick my lips because I felt then drying to see it. I want to taste it.

I pushed him and sat between his legs.
"Let me have taste of it, Honey " I whispered as my voice is barely audible. I kept the eyefight. The thing is huge, angry tip and leaking precum. I licked it and then I can hear him groaning. His haw is clenched and eyes closed. I smirked in my victory.

The whole length I want to bobbed up but I took half of it in my mouth and provokwd him more to force himself to fuck me hard. His thrusts which were slow inside my mouth carven became fast and furious. I felt him twitching inside my mouth and soon after he released his all load.

I swallowed all drops he gave me. His index finger caressed my lips. And a small grin is visible in his face.
He pushed me taking the position he psuhed his 3 fingers together inside me and I felt myself leaking on his slender fuckable fingers.
"Fuck princess you will made the whole bed wet with your cum " Saying this he started fucking ne with his fingers.

It is not far yet that he replaced his shft instead of fingers and started fucking me like I am his toy wilhich I am. I conside myself his fucking toy but the twist is I also want him as much as he crave fir me. I am his and he is mine. Only mine. I want him every time of day and night .

My eyes rolled back to my head and I am seeing the stars in front of my eyes. And I know there is no end.

"We ain't gonna stop tonight until you no longer can walk princess. " His voice just rang in my ear. I smiled. I am loving it. I loved being fucked by him. No matter how long it will take...

To be continued....

Splash of holy water.....

😁bye 🖐

😁bye 🖐