23

The couple came out from the car , Taehyung hold Jungkook's bag. He walked inside Taehyung followed him.
Jungkook entered into the house which is decorated beautifully. He followed Taehyung to bedroom which was so beautiful.

Jungkook walked to the glass window and saw the beautiful city from there

Jungkook walked to the glass window and saw the beautiful city from there. His eyes became sparkling to see everything.

Taehyung looked at him  with lovable eyes. He put his hands around Jungkook's waist .
Tae : What happened Princess?
Jk : So beautiful.
Tae : You like it.
Jk: Yes.
Taehyung hummed and put his chin on Kook's shoulder and he hugged him from behind.
Tae : I like when you love everything related to me.
Jk: (blushed)
Tae : It's late we should sleep or we cannot get up on the morning.
Jk :hmm.
Taehyung chuckled to see the side of Jungkook's cheeks red as he knows very well Jungkook is blushing.

Taehyung left the room as he went to use another bathroom. Jungkook entered into that bathroom with blushy cheeks and took shower.

Time Skips ~
Jungkook came out from bathroom wearing his nightwear . He saw Taehyung is sitting on bed while checking something in phone. Jungkook dried his hair and used some moisturizer in his face. After doing skin routine he laid down on bed beside Taehyung who also put the phone aside and shut the light off.

Tae : Princess come here.
Jungkook clutched his hand in clothes and he felt his heart started beating fastly.
Jk : Huh,
Tae : Come closer ~ to me.
Jungkook moved toward Taehyung who wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist and pulled in his embrace. Jungkook head touch Taehyung's chest and he heard Taehyung's soft heartbeat.
Tae : Now you can sleep princess.
Jungkook smiled he closed his eyes and uttered a small "thank you" Which Taehyung answered with "I am here Princess, sleep tightly "

And very soon Jungkook drifted into a deep sleep. Taehyung also went to dreamland with Jungkook.

Next morning ..
Jungkook is the first one to wake up . The sunloght hot his eyes and he opened his eyes to see Taehyung head in on his cheast and he is hugging him like a baby. Jungkook smiled and caressed Taehyung hair. He with lot effort came out from Taehyung' grip . Looking at the baby bear he cannot stop himself from smiling.

After admiring his husband he took shower and changed into casual outfit and went to downstairs to make something appetizing.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

He came to kitchen and saw there have some little amount of thing.
Jungkook decided to make pancakes with bacon and sausages and eggs which is quite normal breakfast. But it tasty with orange juice.
Jungkook started the process. On the other hand Taehyung also wake up feeling empty beside him. He took shower and came down stairs to see Jungkook is busy to make food. He walked to him and backhugged him. Jungkook flinched by the sudden hug..
Tae : (deep morning voice) why you left me alone on bed princess?
Jk : I- I was making food.
Tae : Hmm. Is is done?
Jk : Y-yes..
Tae : Okay let's eat together. Let me help you Princess.
They both sat down with their breakfast on chair and dig into it.
Tae :  Wow Princess it's so much tasty.
Jk : Thank you Hyung.

Soon they completed their food and changed outfit into formal. They both left for Kim Mansion.

Somewhere in Seoul;
?? : Boss Taehyung got married with Jungkook. Shinaa choosed that boy for him.
B : Shinaa my long lost sister. That b*tch at first made me and my mother homeless and now living her best life. How I can let her be happy when I was in my life no happy, although he is my step sister. I Am also a part of his family. She needs me as her long lost brother. She need to remember again Me . I Eunsol with the name of god vows to never let her be happy.
Call My daughter Yuna. And tell her to join Kim corporation . Also I want the all information about Jungkook.
M : Okay boss.

The man left and Eunsol started to laugh.
Es : The new game begins now Shinaa. I will show you every penny of sadness....

To be continued.......