16

During Dinner ;
All family are sitting in their respective places while busy to eat and and drink the Champaign. Jungkook is still red due to the prevent incident. The kiss.

Taehyung is feeling proud to make Jungkook flushed. He leaned to Jungkook ear and whispered.
Tae : Are you still feeling my lips on your Princess?
Jk : (red tomato) Shut up Taehyung.
Taehyung smiled brashly .

Halmoni : Jungkook your room is already cleaned and ready. It is in front of Taehyung's . I, myself choose the interior design for you. I hope you will like it.
Jk : Of course Halmoni.
Tae : You never choosed for me Halmoni?
Halmoni : You are grown ass man Taehyung.
Tae : Well it is not fine. (Pout)

All laughed. Jungkook and Taehyung ate their dinner. The Jeon family going to stay at Kim mansion . Sio wanted to stay there but Jun dragged her with him.

Jin, Ashii, Sowong and Jisoo took Jungkook to his new room. Jungkook felt awestruck by the beauty of the room.

Jk : Is it really my room? Jin : Yes

Jin : Yes.
Jk : It's so much beautiful.
Jin : well your fiancé actually helped Halmoni to choose this colour. As he noticed you like pastel colours the most.
Jk : (blush) oh!

Jin : Okay blushy kid here see all your clothes are in this part of the cupboard and here your undergarments.
Jk : Hyung, I actually wear some lace panties so(blush)
Jin : I know Kookie here many types of lace panties for you. I know how to make you feel comfortable.

(A/n : Well boys sometime wear panties. It is normal. )

Sowong : Oppa if TaeTae Hyung come to disturb you, you can scream we will ran to you.
Ashii : Yaah Brat, he is his now half legal husband. Why cannot he come to his wife.
Jisoo : But I don't think he will come he is the unromantic one in this world.
Jk :. Tomorrow we have office.
Jin : That sh*t head cannot just give you rest little bit.
Jk : (pout) it's okay tomorrow we have meeting with Mr. Dupont. He is coming from France. And our next conference meeting is in Paris.
Sowong : Aww so romantic. You can have pre-honeymoon there.

Jk :(widened eyes) what?
Sowong : Yes...
Jk : Nooo. I am not going to sleep with Cold iceberg.
Jisoo : Don't worry if you don't give him he will take it. He knows how to make how to make everything under his power. And you belong to him.

Jk : It's ain't gonna h-happen.
Jisoo : We will see.

They left the room very soon. Jungkook closed the door.
Jk : I will never let him to touch me. Jungkook made a promise to himself. But all promise are not meant to be completed.

Jungkook took a warm shower and changed his outfit into casual. He feels heaven after wearing those heavy, uncomfortable clothes. He wore a long T-shirt and simple panty.

(A/n : Okay so here Jungkook will wear ladies panties. I hope you all have bo problem. Don't worry Jungkook have male organs)

He didn't wear any other shorts. He wanna sleep comfortable.
He laid down and put the blanket on his body. And in just 5 minutes he fell asleep.

Other hand Taehyung is busy to check last 2files . He looked at the clock it's already 2 am. Later coming from event at 12 am he started working after taking a shower.
He decided to check on Jungkook as he slept perfectly or not.

Taehyung closed the laptop and he walked to Jungkook's room. He twisted the knob and it was unlocked. He opend the door and entered into the room. He was about to call Jungkook when he saw Jungkook slept already. Taehyung smiled and moved toward bed. He was about to put the blanket perfectly but Jungkook turned around and the blanket moved away when the bare a$$ seen to Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened to see Jungkook's a$$ and panty in pink colour. Taehyung put his palm on his mouth. The sweat drops slide down from the lock of his hair.

He looked away and ran outside of the room and entered into his room and locked it behind.
Tae : F*ck! Closed his eyes.
Tae : I -His a$$ my god. Sh*t how am I supposed to sleep tonight. Why I went to his room? God.
Taehyung looked down at his hard bulge through his pant.
Tae : F*ck. Taehyung ran to bathroom. After completing his work half done he came out and laid down on bed.

Tae :God how the f*ck I am going to survive?

Soon enough Taehyung drifted in his dreamland.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter ~ I am kinda busy for my studies...