18

After meeting Jungkook came to a café for some cofee. He ordered an iced americano a pistachio pestry.
He often chooses it as he loved the flavor of pistachio from his childhood . He also sometimes opts for Mint ice cream. Well his taste buds are weird what he can do?

Jungkook took the first bite of the pestry and closed his eyes in satisfaction. Suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the number and his face turned pale .
He picked it up.
Jk : Hello.
?? : Hey Kook how are you?
Jk : Who is it?
?? : Don't tell me that you forget me Honey.
Jk: Wrong Number...
?? :.Uhuh! Bunny it's me Your lovely Hansoo. Your favourite bully.
Jk : The person who was never a part of my life, how I will remember him. Sorry I forgot.
Hs : You ran away from me but you cannot stay away from me for the whole time babyboy. I missed you and now I wanna give you a good news I am here in Seoul and soon will be in front of you Baby.
Jk: Don't you dare to cross your limit Hansoo.
Hs : Not so soon. You rejected me and choosed that Jun and when now again I am desired to pair up with you, you are getting married to that Kim Taehyung. How dare you Baby? Did you forget how much I loved you?
Jk : You sick b*sterd.
Hs : You cannot supersede me ever time honey please. I love you.
Jk : You rotten rascal I will never.....
?? : Princess.
Someone called out with his deep and husky voice.
Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung standing with a smile in his face.

Hs : Princess, he calls you Princess. You are not his but mine remember this Baby boy.
Hansoo cut the call. Jungkook throw the phone in anger causing Taehyung flinch. Thank to god that The phone that didn't hit song hard the floor. So just minimum crash gotten on the screen.

Tae: Princess w-what happen?
Jungkook who was holding his tears for the whole time now strted crying like a baby. Taehyung moved to him and hugged Jungkook who quickly hughed him back.
Jk : Am I really that Unlucky Taehyungie? Why cannot God just give me little bit happiness? I love my parents but they care for my adopted sister. I loved Jun but he cheated on my with my adoptes sister. 9 year ago my bully whom I thought I will never meet again. But 9 years later again he came back in my life and acting like an obsessive rascal. Why? Why?

Now, Taehyung understand what actually happened. He sat down on a chair and made kook sit on his lap. Jungkook still hugging him like a baby .
Tae : Princess, what is your Bully's name?
Jk : H-Hansoo.
Tae: You don't need to worry okay I will take care of everything. Ypu just relax. And never tell that you are unlucky. You are a lucky charm. Okay Princess.
Jk : Hmm ~ Jungkook sniffed a little then looked at Taehyung. Taehyung cooed at the beautiful baby he is holding in his grip.
Red cheeks, rosy nose tip and swelling eyes. Just a ethereal cry baby. But this view is only his.

Tae : (mind) Gawd ~ why is he so cute? I wanna just bite his cheeks

Tae : (mind) Gawd ~ why is he so cute? I wanna just bite his cheeks. My Princess. (Smile) Don't worry I will take a good care of that Hansoo. I promise he will not even be able to touch a single hair of your my princess.

Jungkook ate his pastry sitting on Taehyung's lap . Did Taehyung mind? No absolutely not. He actually love it so much how Jungkook sitting on his lap while eating his cake and sipping the Americano.

After Jungkook done his eating Taehyung picked up Jungkook in bridal style.
Jk : I-can w-walk.
Tae : I know But I don't want you walk.
They both left for Kim Mansion.

Other hand ;
In XXX penthouse ;
A boy in his late 20's sitting on his chair while his eyes are on computer screen. He saw the every moment . He is smiling and then feeling angry.
?? : you can sit on his lap Kookie but not mine why? You are supposed to sit on my lap. I will caresse your soft body which I like to see naked. How you can ignore me the Choi Hansoo get what he wants. Like I will get you. You will be mine. I will marry you and we will have our first night. I will caresse your body and f*ck you till you see the stars. Hahahahaha

Hansoon laughed like a maniac. (But does he know that he himself going to fell in a lion's den.) He got up and entered into a room where the whole wall is filled with Jungkook's pic.

He took out a picture of Jungkook took and kissed on the picture.
Hs : You remember the first day when I gave you a punch in you stomach. I still feel guilty but somehow I enjoyed. You know. The blood that came from your mouth and fell on my lip and later I suck it. The tasty blood. I might be vampire right baby. I also wanted to take your virginity but you sleot with that Jun. It's okay I also am not virgin. But I will be your last. Don't worry. I will always keep you with me.

As my favourite toy~

To be continued..................