25

A/n : Due to some problem I had to delete the story "possessed love " I am sorry but I don't wanna continue that story now. I will post it later. I wanna continue other stories. Hope you all will understand my problem and forgive me for suddenly deleting the book.

-----------------------------------------
Jungkook༉‧₊˚

I was so shocked to see the huge bages lined up in a row. We are leaving for Bisan-dong in Dague. As Taehyung was born there we need to visit there to have some blessing from old residents. But we will stay in and then will visit to Geochang in South Gyeongsang Province. Taehyung and sowong were send to daycare and school here.

Taehyung helped me to carry that huge luggage where only I took mine clothes and another one where Taehyung took his own clothes. Also I had to take 2 more bags for carrying some make up sh*ts which I didn't wanted to carry but Jin hyung, Jimin hyung insisted me to carry them. Jimin hyung is also going with us for taking bless from there.

Yoongi hyung is lazy enough to cancel the trip but with Taehyung lot of praying and whining finally he agreed. I am happy that all are going together.

I walked towards the family and Jin chirpped out happily.
"Ohhh Jungkook you know you are looking like a goddess. But you are not handsome like me because... " He stopped as I know the reason now we all have to clarify it.
" WWH, world wide handsome " Me, Namjoon hyung , Taehyung and Jimin boringly stated.
"Yesss!" Jin smiled before hugging his son Seojun.

"Okay okay let's go now The car is here. " Halmoni announced and we all departed for Daegue.

            ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It's been 5hours we reached to Bisan-dong and we all entered  into a house which is huge but with old decorations. Maybe it is the house of Taehyung grangpa's or maybe Halmoni's who knows.

" Well we will go to meet the other but before that all take shower and get ready . Jin and Namjoon today you both cannot sleep together and Seojun is sleeping with me. Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Ashii, Jisoo, Sowong are sleeping in one room making bed on floor.
And Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Minjoon are sleeping in one room making bed on floor. And all elderes are sleeping with youngers to keep eyes on them. Myung hee, Sol and Yeri are sleeping in The first room with Jin and youngers. And other men will with be others. I and Seojun sleeping together in one room. Right Junah! " her long sentence came to end with asking Seojun who aggressively nidded and gave his consent.

"Now go all take shower we have to meet the others and to go to the temple. " Halmoni left and we came to our room to take shower. Entering the room we saw a huge buthtub with clear water.

We all took a cold and fresh bath and got ready to meet others

We are told to wear hanboks which are designed by the tailors of here.

(The outfit) I looked at my outfit and then twirled a little

(The outfit)
I looked at my outfit and then twirled a little. I love the colour. Pink is my favorite colour.
"Wow " I stopped and turned around and saw Taehyung stand-in in the doorway looking at me. He is wearing the hanbok looking so handsome.

(The hanbok Taehyung is wearing)

"You are looking beautiful Princess" He said and started to walk towards me. My breath got stuck in my throat my heart beat fastened to it's high range.
"Thanks " I moved to a nearby mirror to put a lio balm on lips. I picked up a cherry lio balm and applied it.
Suddenly Taehyung hugged from back causing me to flinch in my place.
"What h-happened? " I softly asked him.
"Nothing just thinking how in the world I became so lucky to have you as my partner. I am d*mn lucky you know Princess "he said before turning me to face him. He put his hbds around my waist and pulled me closer.
" Thank you Princess, thank you for coming in my life. Maybe our first interaction with each other was not good but I wanna make our future better and beautiful with you. I would give it all of for us ".

He leaned toward me and placed a kiss on my forehead. I am holding my emotion so tightly that I only can notice everything he is doing. Why he is so lovely and caring. He himself don't know how he making me fall for him. I think I am in love with You Kim Taehyung.

To be continued.........