6

Jungkook lied down on bed while fighting with his own mind. He is not happy . It is not even a happy news. He don't wanna marry a person whom he don't like. He don't want any chaos in his life. He want s normal life. So he don't wanna marry Taehyung.

But Halmoni don't wanna listen to him. How he can marry anyone? It is his life and it is his choice. But still it is relief that they are going to not get married soon and the matter is stopped in engagement step. But still he is scared. Halmoni took the phone number of his family.

He got up and changed into sone comfortable and walked toward his desk. He take out a frame or picture frame for better clearence, from the drawer. It is a pic where his whole family standing showing the proof of unity but had they even prooved it? His family last he saw 6 years ago when he came for further study in seoul from Busan. To say family, his Grandma was the one who always cared for him. His Appa and Eomma are just busy person for their professional life.

Jungkook's Appa Jeon Junghyun and His Eomma Jeon Shima are the really lovely parents but for his sister Jeon sio. Being an older brother His parent always cared about his sister who is just 1 year younger than him. Being neglected from love and care Jungkook decided to leave the house at the age of 19 . His appa of course said if he can live there or not but his Eomma just said he is boy he can live. His Grandma of course tried to talk with them but Jungkook said he can live alone.

His family is not homophobic that's the relief. They came to know about Jungkook's choice. But they agreed. Jungkook stopped talking with Sio because he know his sister is jealous of him for that reason she and his ex cheated behind his back. His ex boyfriend even claimed that he is not gay anymore and slept with his sister for multiple time.

Jungkook still remember when he wented to day about his relationship with Jun Kang to his family on his own birthday but je found out his boyfriend is f*cking his sister in his boyfriend's bedroom in which room he also made love with him. Which is not of course making love to Jun . And Jungkook obviously didn't make any sense because he know it will go in vain.

Jungkook didn't date anyone after him for 2 years and now in this point he is forced to marry a d*ckhead person. Who don't know what is love, don't even have any idea about romance and even Jungkook have doubt that, of Taehyung have even average size d*ck to f*ck him. Jungkook feels that Taehyung is asexual.

Well he cannot waste his time thinking about all of this. He made a good dinner for him and started his work which was pending. He did his work done around 9 pm when his phone suddenly started to ring. He saw it's showing Appa. Which means Halmni already talk about that.

He took a good sigh and picked up and it is video call. He looked to see his Grandma and Eomma and appa.
Jk : Yebboseyo. What happened Grandma?
Junghyun : Mrs. Kim told us about the wedding so we wanna ask is it true?
Jk : without any reason of course they will not call you. Of course it is true.
Shima : I searched about Taehyung ge is handsome. You choice have point bub. (Smile)

Jk : (smile a little) Thank you Eomma.
Grandma : Son are you happy? Your happiness all matter in everything.
Jungkook nodded
Shima : Bun are you still angry with us. Bun why are you not talking with us? Bun?
Jk : tomorrow I have job . I wanna say only can you come by tomorrow to meet Kim family.
Junghyun : Yes of course.
Jk : Thank you I am going for sleep now. Bye.

Jungkook cut the call and closed his eyes annoyance.
Jk : After spending 25 years within your love and care I don't want extra drama from you all.

Jungkook laid down and fell asleep.

Next morning Jungkook quickly got up around 6 am and took shower. He ate the breakfast and left for office.

Jungkook entered into the office when he suddenly bumped into a hard chest

Jungkook entered into the office when he suddenly bumped into a hard chest. He looked up too see a handsome man with a charming smile.

Jk : I am sorry . .
?? : It's okay . It was just an accident. My self Kunpimook Bhuwakul...
Jk : huh!
B : For short Bambam.
Jk : Oh hi Myself Jeon Jungkook.
B : Nice to meet you I am here as new worker in fashion design side.
Jk : Oh that's great. Are you joining from today?
B : From tomorrow.
Jk : That's great. Let's meet tomorrow then we can talk at café.
B : Of course. Bye Jungkook.
Jungkook bid bye to him too.

Jungkook smiled to meet a new friend as he was in his own land of thinking when he heard a deep venom voice near his ear

?? : Are you done flirting around Jeon?

To be continued......