Well I Wasn't Raped Or Murdered

"So how was your first night as a Sugar Baby?" Lara asks excitedly whilst sitting down next to me and beginning to eat dry cereal straight from the box.

"Well I wasn't raped or murdered and I earned a thousand dollars plus this..." I hold up my wrist which is adorned by the Cartier bracelet Travis had given me the night before and Lara's jaw drops open as dry multi grain hoops fall from her mouth on to her lap

" Holy shit is that real?! "

"As real as student debt" Lara simply shakes her head in disbelief and then goes back to munching her breakfast

"So did he turn up with a bag over his head so that you couldn't tell he wasnt 20 something and hot"

"Actually he was 20 something and beyond hot, he was almost God like, tall, dark, eyes like emeralds, lips you would want wrapped around every intimate part of you"

"So how come it was Matty I heard grunting and groaning like a warthog this morning and not tall, dark Mr. Moneybags?"Lara shudders at what I can only assume is the memory of her early morning wake up call.

She hates Matty, hates the look of him, the smell of him and especially the sound of him grunting through the paper thin walls of our apartment but I like him enough to keep him around, in the meantime at least and that pisses Lara off no end

" Well 'Travis' was a dick, of course he was a dick but he was so sweet at first Larz, he gave me the bracelet and we flirted and then we went in to the event and he turned into some weird, loud, boastful, asshole version of himself, he couldn't stop telling everyone how he had paid for my company and how they could buy me too for just 1k a night"

"Wow, total creep then, I assume you didn't let him get away with it"

"No way" I say whilst taking a sip of my coffee and then a bite of my bagel "I spent all night putting on a show for him, my ass was in his face every time I bent over, I whispered seductively, flirted with his colleagues whilst winking a promise to him, he must have thought I was a sure thing because he was practically swimming in drool when we finally made it back to the limo. As soon as the engine started his hand was on my thigh, pushing under my dress and his lips were on my neck"

"Taylor you are turning me on just by thinking about it and it's only 9 o'clock in the morning. Stop this debauchery right now!"

"Anyway, just as he reached between my legs I closed my thighs and told him to fuck off. Safe to say my career as a Sugar Baby is over before it even began but at least I have one thousand dollars and a bracelet I can pawn, all in all not a bad nights work I don't think"

"God he must have wondered why the hell he chose you. He was probably hoping for a girl to show off and then fuck not a girl to get fucked over by" laughing loudly we settle into a comfortable silence as we both continue with our breakfast

"So Matty..."

"Don't start Lara"

"But Taylor he's got to go, he didn't even care you were going out with another guy last night"

"Because he knew it was just a business transaction, it wasn't a real date"

"And if it was a real date would he care?! Taylor, you are my best friend, my room mate, my Sweet little Swifty, you deserve a guy that cares about you as much as I do, or at least almost as much as I do"

"Well, well, well" I say through a mouthful of food whilst looking down at my cell phone lying on the counter top and Lara's brows pinch together in confusion "It's a message from Sugar Daddy Trav"

"Saying??? Actually don't tell me, let me guess, he wants the bracelet and the money back because he didn't get a happy ending"

"No, not even close, all he says is... Game. Fuckin. On"

*****************

I twirl my cell phone in my hand and then look down at the message I just sent to a certain Miss. Swift

'Game on... 1 night at a city/hotel of your choice, all expenses paid along with a payment of two thousand dollars'

I was going in hard, I know that, I'm making it very fuckin obvious how much I want to get my hands on her but so what? I haven't thought of anything else since we dropped her home last night and I don't take well to not getting what I want

That red dress, those cushiony lips and that ass, God what I wouldn't give to get my hands on that ass!

At 2am it had all proved too much and I had called Carmen to come over and once she had her mouth on me I allowed my eyes to drop closed and my mind to be filled with images and memories of her.

The way she had swung her hips, the way her dress pulled tight and then crept up slightly as she bent over, the way her lips whispered hot against my skin.

The orgasm had been the best I'd had in a long time but it wasn't with her and it had only served to make me more hungry for her it. I have to know what it would be like to bury myself in the wet heat of my Sugar Babies mouth. I need it, i'm going out of my mind for it.

Looking down to my phone, I see she has left me on 'read'

Damn it!

"Travis..." Carmen walks in to my home office and just stands there gazing at me, and I feel annoyance building in my chest, I had wanted her at 2am but I didn't want her hanging around all day, all I want now is for my phone to beep and know I have plans with Taylor but she looks intent on playing hard to get and that is putting me in a very bad fuckin mood

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I ask, my temper already short

"What is your problem? You invited me over here and now you're acting like I'm intruding"

"I invited you over this morning, I didn't invite you to stay all day"

"You're an asshole do you know that?"

"Yes, you are constantly telling me that but tell me this, if I'm so bad why are you still here?"

"Did you take another girl with you last night?" My head snaps up, my eyes burning into hers

"That's none of your goddamn business"

"And are you seeing her again?"

I turn my head to gaze out of his window, the entire city laying before me and I hope Carmen knows this conversation is over. Sticking her nose in to my business was in no way part of our 'agreement'

"Well I expect you to make it up to me. Cold hard cash into my account as a sorry should just about do it"

"Shut the door on your way out" Carmen snorts out a laugh before turning quickly and leaving the office, slamming the door hard as she goes

I rest my head in my hands and for a second I'm almost tempted to pull out my own hair in frustration but just then my phone vibrates in my lap and I can't help but want to yell in celebration as I look down and see the msg glowing up at me

1msg Taylor

T- Deal

"Fuck yes!" I shout loudly in to my empty room "Fucking hell Taylor, yes!"