Headcanons: Mike Schmidt

Late Night Dates on the nights when he just couldn't sleep or he wakes up earlier than usual He cooks you and Abby breakfast every morning despite it being something simple such as cereals [sometimes you wake up early to make something a bit more fancier than toast and bacon and he loves you so much for it]Abby would keep telling Mike to marry you before you realize that he's a loser [Mike has the same fears but he would never tell you that]On the days he's more sleep deprived than usual, he would constantly snap at you He's good at groveling, gives you flowers as a sorry, would give you space, would cook for you (and fail)A cuddler, he loves to have you in his arms as he sleeps. The feel of your body, your arms around him (he is a switch) ans his arms around youThe nights he cuddles you are the nights that are dreamless and perfect for him You guys do breakup once It takes months of self improvement before Mike even thinks of asking you out again He is so much better than before, not just for you or Abby but for himself He starts doing jobs that wouldn't need much interaction with human beings (my ideal job)You move in with him after a few months of getting back together He would be much more less snappish than before Now whenever he gets mad, he calmly tells you he needs some space Eventually both of you work out all the ticks that make the relationship work Both of you spend the weekends watching movies with Abby (i feel like Abby would love horror movies)Lunch dates with Mike while Abby is in school Mike is into praise so whenever you compliment him on something, he literally brightens up so much Has the prettiest smile and the cutest laugh (i don't make the rules, it is what it is)Finally talks to you about his trauma, you cry when you hear everything he went through You get so overprotective of him after that, praising him, helping him with Abby and everything Starts having dreams of marrying you and eventually proposes (Abby tells you about the ring beforehand)