Trust: loki laufeyson

Prompt for President Loki: "Stay where I can see you." and "If they touched even a single hair on your head..."

Footsteps founded down the hall as they stormed through the underground bunker, determined to find out what was all the racket coming from the lower level. Loki was never one to be happy- unless things went his way of course, so anything that disturbed his precious peace time better have been well worth the interruption as he entered the room to see his men surrounding something on the floor. ''whatever is making you bark like dogs better be worth it or ill make sure you all are locked outside when the next storm hits!'' Loki shouted, causing his men to spin around and grow silent by his sudden arrival. One brave soul decided to come forward, keeping his eyes low submissively as Loki straightened up, his horns making himself far scarier as he narrowed his eyes at the man. ''Mr. President.. sir.. we- we found a girl outside on our last search..'' President Loki's brow raised as he almost glanced behind the man and through the crowd, not wanting to show any form of interest or weakness as he gazed into the man's eyes. ''so what. Is it another variant? Perhaps she could be of use to-'' ''she's not a Loki..'' the man almost squeaked out and that made Loki's eyes actually cut through the group. By his sharp gaze alone, it was enough for his men to part off, making a path for him in which he didn't dare take a step forward. But from what he could see across the room, practically curled up on the ground in tattered clothing, to torn to know what she had been originally wearing, a dress perhaps? Her valuables remained covered but she lay hugging herself, her long H/C hair looked messy but not dirty and remained covering her face. His men claimed to have covered the entire area in search of other Loki's and perhaps a way out of this god forsaken land, hiding before the monster could find them and then search some more. Never had he ever come across any none variants before.. not alive anyhow. This one seemed young, frightened, but innocent enough where his eyes almost held a look of pity as his body tensed. ''leave us.'' ''yes Mr. President..'' they all said before quickly heading out down the halls in a rush as if any second longer would be the death of them. It wasn't until a good moment of silence passed was when the woman slowly raised her head, the movement alone making her body shake as she looked at Loki before she flinched, looking back down. The look of fear in her E/C eyes made a strange feeling come to Loki's chest.. pain? Perhaps, but he assumed his attire was professional enough to be seen more as a respectable being rather than a monster.

Just to be sure though, he glanced down at himself from his shoes to his vest and jacket, a hand reaching up his face before pausing at his horned crown. Did she think him a monster? A demon with horns that may bring harm upon her? If he were to rule this world, he wished for submission and respect, not fear.. at least not from all. Taking a silent glance behind him to make sure they were indeed alone, he carefully took off his helmet and set upon the table to the side. "..I'm not here to harm you little one..'' His voice was gentle, a whisper that made her barely glance over at him, the fear to his secret relief was gone from her eyes but she merely moved her eyes away from him once more. The sound of his shoes walking slowly forward was the only sound that could be heard as he approached her, keeping his face expressionless but his eyes analyzed her all the same. Where did she come from? What had happened to her that made her so frightened? When he got one step away from her, he kneeled down and took a deep breath. ''if you wish for help in your unfortunate situation, I will need you to meet me half way by answering some questions..'' By that he immediately saw her tense, to scared to move away from him as he stayed put. His body moved over her frame, seeing she seemed well fed so she couldn't have been helpless for long. She was clean as well, but a few bruises caught his eye. There was nothing out there that could bring her harm, except for the storm.. but it would leave you as nothing, not some silly scraps and bruises. Her torn clothing also took note as well and his body tensed in that moment. Anger swelled in his chest as he prevented himself from storming upstairs that second and killing ever single one of his men for what he thought happened. "If they touched even a single hair on your head..." he breathed and put a hand on his knee to help himself up but his body paused when she suddenly, slowly, but surely pointed a finger up to the ceiling. ''...what? .. what is it?'' Her hand was shaking but with hesitation, she made full eye contact with him and he was the one that almost flinched. They were gorgeous.. tired, but full of life, full of fight left, something she defiantly will need here. He glanced up at the ceiling and gave her a confused look, trying to figure out what she meant as she made no move to open her mouth and speak. ''..the sky? You came from the..'' She looked around for anything that might help her, her movements slow and tired before she raised both her hands and pushed them forward at an angle as if she was stabbing someone with a spear before she shied away. Loki's eyes flashed, almost he himself was remembering as he gave a nod. ''..you were pruned..'' She gave a small nod and looked down, hugging herself as she shivered. That didn't go unnoticed and he quickly removed his jacket, scooting forward before she leaned away and he paused, his face gentle as he shook his head. ''its alright little one, it will keep you warm..'' he assured, moving even slower as he gently moved the jacket to rest it on her shoulders. His body heat from it was welcoming as she clutched it around herself gratefully. He gave a small smile before he stood up, taking a deep breath as he looked elsewhere in deep thought, his mind speaking out loud as he began to pace. ''pruned.. but you aren't a Loki in the slightest. Those villains most likely was resetting the timeline and you must have been pruned to deem it necessary that things will go back to normal.. bastards..'' he cussed, going over to a side table littered with papers, blue prints of some sorts and mostly scribble.

''the main thing I need from you is for you to speak, figure out what this all means in the long run.. perhaps it could lead us to getting off this damn.. realm of some sort..'' he spoke as he leaned over the paper work as if searching for anything that might spark his mind. Quiet shifting caught his attention and he turned around to see she had shakily gotten to her feet, keeping the jacket close to herself to cover her exposed skin he tried hard not to stare at before her hand grasped the closest furniture for balance. ''stay where I can see you..'' he warned gently, knowing she seemed to be coming around fine without his assistance and wouldn't want to scare her progress off by trying to impose. ''those bastards wont be able to even try to think of touching you.. its best if you stick by me, do you understand?'' he asked, speaking close and serious on the dangers she might be in if his men upstairs dared to started a mutiny. The simple nod was enough to draw him back to his work, analyzing enough to get frustrated again before he turned back to face her again, her eyes looking at him in slight alarm by his questioning eyes that seemed to bore into hers. ''..can you speak?'' Her lips parted as if to answer him before she sighed, shaking her head no with pain in her eyes. Loki nodded slowly as his eyes searched hers, her face, and dragged down her body. This seemed to make her shift a little, turning away slightly as if to hide a bit of herself before his eyes lifted to hers again. ''..if I were to somehow give you your voice back darling, would you be able to help me with somehow getting out of here? plans are still in the works, but if things seem to be able to move forward, and the time comes where your assistance is needed where it could return both of us home, would you?'' The silence was thick as she stared at him, understanding but the risk of the future's unknown was startling. His request could be anything someday.. but if they were doomed to die and live here until that happens with a chance of possibly changing that result, she'd want to take it. Loki looked at her with his body straightening to his full height, confidence promising that they could get through this together, strangers, who only had met moments ago, wanting the same thing. Y/N bit her lip before she nodded. ''very well love, forgive me for what I'm about to do, but a deal is a deal..'' he whispered, his strides long as he moved forward towards her with his eyes almost flashing a bright green. Confusion and fear flashed in her own as she took a step back, weak strength throwing her balance as she went to fall backwards but as arm reached out, snaking around her waist and pulled her forward against him, their lips crashing together in the process. It was a deep kiss, Loki moaning against her lips as if he had tasted bliss for the first time as his arm held her firm against his chest. She hands threatened to push him away, a weak attempt she didn't fully commit to before she kissed him back, firing up his hunger even more as he pushed his tongue through and massaged hers greedily. Her body tensed, a shiver running down her spine and before she had the time to register what to do next, he pulled away with a hand cupping her cheek. her eyes timidly looked up into his own, her body tensing to find that his helmet was back on his head with his eyes flashing a green hue before returning to normal. her muscles tensed upon seeing the grin on his face, almost as if the devil was plotting as he returned back to his full height and a hand stroked her cheek approvingly. ''..what did you-'' a hand flew to her mouth as words left her lips, her eyes wide with shock and confusion as they gazed up into his amused ones. ''held my end of the bargain darling.. now it's your turn.''