Chapter 39: Kiss

She already fell asleep. I want her to be on my side forever. This morning, I need to accompany her back home. Her brother will not be able to come here.

She looks so cute while sleeping. I couldn’t help but stare at her.

“Yuhan,” she said in a low voice.

“Hmm? I’m here.”

“I love you.”

I smiled and pull her closer to me. “I love you more.” I kissed her forehead.

He hugged me back. I guess she’s half awake.

___

Nagising ako and bumungad sa akin ang napakagwapong mukha. I smiled. Tulog pa siya?

His eyes suddenly open. “You’re awake. Good morning, Ida.”

“Good morning too.”

“Come closer. Magkayakap tayo kagabi bakit ngayon hindi na?”

Hindi na ako nagsalita pa at lumapit ako sa kaniya. Niyakap naman niya ako agad. “I don’t want to let you go.”

“Ginawa mo nga noon e.”

“It’s not gonna happen again.”

“I hope so. Masakit siya, Yuhan. I’ve been missing you so much.”

“Me too. Don’t worry. This time, it will never happen again. I’ll do my best not to. Just please, don’t let go of me too.”

“I will.” Hinigpitan ko ang pagkakayakap sa kaniya.

He sniffs me. “You smell good.”

“Y-You t-too.”

“Ida.”

“Hmm?”

He guided my head to look up to him. He looked in my eyes then... then lowered his gaze on my lips. “C-Can I kiss you?” he asked as he turned his gaze back on my eyes. I nodded.

I noticed him smile and slowly leans towards me. “It would be better if you open your mouth a bit,” he said as he touched my chin. I opened my mouth a bit and then I suddenly felt his lips touching mine. We’re kissing! I’m not even sure if I am responding to his kiss correctly.

___

I wanted to kiss her. I want to have a taste of her reddish lips.

“Ida,” I called her.

“Hmm?”

I guided her head so she could look up to me. I’m seeing an angelic face.

I looked into her eyes then on her lips. “C-Can I kiss you?” I asked as I turned my gaze into her eyes. It’s fine with me if she will not agree this time. To my surprise, she nodded. I slowly lean my head towards her. “It would be better if you open your mouth a bit,” I said as I placed my thumb on her chin. She did what I said and it was a sign for me to finally kiss her. My lips are already attached to hers. Her lips are so soft. She is responding to my kiss really well!

I stopped kissing her lips and I kissed her cheeks next. It turned red. I smirked. I kissed her forehead afterwards.

We stayed silent for a while.