Barty

(A month later)

No One's POV

[Somewhere In Hogwarts]

"Hm~" a girl was moaning sitting on a chair (image above) her legs laying spread on the chair arms, a handsome boy kneeling in fornt of her, his hands squizing her inner thighs as he licking her folds as she glided her hands through his hair encouraging him to do more. As the boy continued to lick, a knot was building up inside her until he plunged his face into her core, smothering himself with her soft and wet pussy. By doing so, he pushed her to cum on his face "Ha! Nga~" as the girl did so she clenched her hand on his hair trying to pull the boys face deeper into her cunt after coming down from her high the girl finally realised him from her clutches.

As he moved away to take in a breath of air, the light from the candles illuminated his face covered in her juices, reviling his identity. The one and only Bartemius Crouch Jr. Looking back at the girl still panting on the chair, he smiled at her eyes filled with dark, deep obsession asking, "Did I do good mistress?" As he rubbed his face on her thighs, sometimes licking it. Smirking, the girl leaned on the chair and said, "You have gotten better Arty. Maybe next time you could get a reward." Hearing her say, he gave her a smile that reached ear to ear and said,"Thank you, mistress..." and hesitated. Seeing him do so, the girl asked, "What is it?" Not sure if he should say it but not wanting to see his mistress wait he blurted out."Can I lick you clean mistress!" Before looking down.

A bit shocked by his outburst but laughed as she realized what he wanted, "Owww, my precious Arty are you that desperate to even ask." She stated as he nodded vigirusly, smiling she leaned over and held his face between her hands, caressing his socked face as she said, "You're my good pet, aren't you Barty" Seeing him nod, she frowned, seeing her do so he hurriedly said "Yes mistress Lilith, I'm your good boy!" As he rubbed his face on her palms satisfied with his answer, Lilith leaned back on her make shift thrown and ordered "Do as you please." Hearing her command, Barty didn't waist anytime and did as he was told cleaning her whole as best as he can, wanting to show his mistress that he was better than her other toys.

(Barty Crouch Jr.)

*Time Skip*

*Time Skip*

James' POV

"It has been a month! A month!" He frustratedly thought as he paced around his room thinking about a girl sighing he finally laid down on his bed, rubbing his face in anger.

Seeing this, one of his friends finally said, "It's ok, Prongs. Lily will eventually come over and talk to you." Groaning he muttered. "It's not about her." Then someone else asked. "Then what is it about?" Hearing this, he can't help but think about that girl that used to be his partner in potions, used to because ever since their task was finished, she acted as if he never existed well she acted like that towards everyone except for his best mate's cousin, a few of her house mates, the teachers, other staff, his other best mate, snivell- "Wait!?" He thought as he finally realized that her and one of his best friends had been talking as if they knew each other for a while. Standing from his previous position, he startled his other friends as he hurriedly asked, "Where is wormtail!?" Confused Sirius replied."I don't know." Shrugging his shoulders. Seeing how frustrated he may have looked at that moment, Remus interjected, "He said he was going to the library to study." Hearing this, he gave a thankful nod to Remus as he bolted out of their room.

Seeing this, his forgotten friends looked at each other. "What's wrong with him?" Sirius asked as they looked back at the door."I don't know." Remus replied, but he can't help but think that this has something to do with that girl that they last talked to in the hallway.

No One's POV

As James uproched the doors to the library, he saw his friend, who seemed to be just leaving himself. Speeding up to catch up with him, he called out, "Wormtail, wait up!" Making Peter stop and wait for him. As he arrived, he took deep breaths to gather himself. After doing so, James stood straight and looked at his friend, asking, "Can you tell Lithy I want to talk to her?" Confused Peter looked at him and said "Sorry Prongs, who?" Sighing James corrected."Lilith, I want to talk to her." Finally understand him. Peter gave James a pitying look and said,"Sorry James, but I can't say that to her." Getting angry, James countered."You talk to her! And sometimes she even looks for you herself! So why can't you just tell her that?!" Sighing Peter patted his back and said,"It's better if you forget about her Prongs... I saw Lily go that way. Why don't I show you." Peter said and tried to divert James' attention using Lily.

But James didn't care about Lily not since that moment in the Library, though he did still try to woo Lily after that he just found that he slowly lost interest in doing so and his focus shifted in trying to get another girl's attention though he still didn't know the reason why. Pushing his friend's hand away, he angrily said "No I don't want to look for her, I want to talk to Lilith!" Acting like a child having a tantrum.

Giving up, Peter told him in a sympathetic way, " James, stop it. Lilith doesn't want to talk to you, so stop trying to bother her." Snaping James shoved Peter to the wall, making him groan in pain as James clenched his hands around his collar shouting."How would you know!" Before James can do even more damage, he was pulled away by someone as another person helped Peter. "What is going on here?" Remus asked as he helped Peter up, looking back at James, who pushed Sirius away, still glaring at Peter. "Ye, what's wrong with you, mate?" Sirius asked as he reached out for James but was avoided by him. Sighing, Peter dusted himself and looked back at him and said, having enough of his nonsense "I was trying to be nice James but it seems that you don't want to listen so I'm going to tell you the hard truth." Peter paused, glaring at him before continuing."She has gotten board of you, James... The moment she lost interest in you is the moment you no longer exist in her eyes." He said as he turned his back on his friends after seeing the lost look of his friend sighing he said "Unless you gain back her interest or be something of use for her you will be nothing to her." As he left his friend behind leaving, one confused the other contemplating his words, and lastly, another feeling broken.

Snaping out from his daze, Remus looked back at his friend's, leaving back a bit stunned that his meek personality changed drasticly just to protect a girl. Then, he looked at his other friend, who was standing motionless, sighing he opened his mouth and said "Prongs why don't you and Padfoot have a fly around the school?" As he stared pointedly at Sirius, seeing his stare, Padfoot nodded and pulled James away to distract him.

Being left alone, Remus started his search for the girl who started it all.

----------------------------------

This story is straying away from what I originally planned. I guess I would just follow as I go.

Thanks for reading. Please vote if you like it.