8.3: he is in love. (m)

continuation of is it over now and vigilante shit lyrics: you are in love by taylor swift + inspiration: the events that were night 2 of the buenos aires tour stop (and beg for it by chris brown but that's not dangerously important).

one night, he wakes, strange look on his face. pauses, then says, you're my, best friend, and you knew what it was, he is in love.

Taylor flew into Travis's arms once she saw him once she was off stage, kissing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and without much thought he just picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist. "You did great tonight." He told her between kisses. He caught a glimpse of Taylor's mother, Andrea looking at the two of them and Taylor's dad, Scott, shaking his head and laughing. After all this time, they had truly reentered the Honeymoon Stage of their relationship, and they both never wanted to go back to the way they use to be.

"I couldn't wait to get off stage to be with you," Taylor told him, still feeling rather clingy, like early. All she could think about while on stage was him. All she wanted was him. She used her time on stage to glance at him, making sure he was indeed still there, and pointing to him when singing songs and lyrics that were dedicated to him and about him. She couldn't be happier in life at the moment.

"I see, you're baby koala-ing me like you haven't seen me in three years," Travis told her with a laugh. He wasn't complaining. He loved it when she was like this. He loved it when all she wanted was him because honestly, all he wanted was her.

"I can't wait to get back to the hotel." She whispered in his ear. He wanted to start feeling her up right then and there but remembered the eyes that were on them, mostly her parents' eyes. He walked with her attached to him all the way to the car. He opened the car door for her, and she climbed in. He climbed in after her while her parents got in a different car.

"Decided to make it torture for me since you wore your stage outfit." He told her. She was so ready to be back in his arms that she bypassed changing out of her tour outfit, boots and all. She let out a little laugh. 

"I thought you liked this outfit, and the performance that goes with it." He nodded. He did. He loved her performance of Vigilante Shit. He loved the outfit she had on. He did not love the thought of removing it from her body once they got back to the hotel room. She may have been able to change into her tour outfits in the door in under a minute, but to him, getting those things off of her was hell, especially when he wanted nothing more than for her to be naked.

"But I have to be careful to get it off of you. Don't want your outfit people to be pissed that I ruined one of your pretty little outfits." She fixed the curtain that hung up to block the driver from the two of them in the backseat. Taylor pushed over to the middle seat, wanting to be near him. 

"Hey." She said once she was in his space. He laughed and looked at as the car pulled off and started off to the hotel. 

"Hey." He said back. "What's up?" 

"I want to kiss you." He moved his face closer to hers until their foreheads touched. 

"What's stopping you?" A smirk on his face. 

***

"You're so loud, baby." He shushed her with a kiss. He loved it when she was loud. He loved that he was the reason. "Your parents are in the next room." He reminded her. He liked her parents, but the thought of them hearing them having sex wasn't exactly something he wanted to deal with. Her parents were finally starting to come around to him being with her. They were still skeptical about the whole relationship, given his actions before, but he was also determined to gain their trust again like he had the first couple of weeks he and Taylor ever were together.