20.1: as long as you love me.

lyrics: as long as you love me by justin bieber

--------------------------

keep it together, smile on your face even though your heart is frowning. I'll be your soldier fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl.

Taylor cleaned off the phone receiver with a disinfectant wipe before she handed it to her 4 year old daughter. She was glad this almost daily process would be over as of tomorrow. She didn't know how much longer she would have been able to keep up with it anyway. "Hi Daddy!"

"Hey, baby girl" Travis stared at the curly light blonde hair that sat on his daughter's head. He had no idea why his daughter's hair was as light as it was when both his and her mother's was so darker side. Then again, he wasn't the best at biology in class, and he was sure he missed a couple of lessons during the genetics unit. "Hey, guess what!" he looked into his little one's dark blue eyes and watched them glisten in the bright lights of the place.

"What?" She asked tilting her head to the left slightly, just like her mother did, causing him to chuckle a little.

"Daddy gets to go home with you and Mommy soon." The child's eyes grew wide, as did her smile. Travis could only look at his miniature self and smile. It had to be one of the hardest things for him, being away from her for so long. He was missing out on playing with her, taking her to the park, bringing her to school, and picking her up.

"Really?!" Her small squeal made him laugh. He missed waking up in the morning to that little laugh. Her little feet bouncing around on the bed, and her little voice calling his name.

"Yes, and Daddy's going to play dolls with you and everything! And you can tell me everything I've missed out on ok?" He said quickly knowing his time was most likely half up already.

"Ok daddy!" Her smile made his heart melt a little. She had grown so much in the pass six months of him being behind bars. He hated being away from her, being away from the both of them.

"Luna, daddy loves you! I love you so much." Travis kissed his hand and put it to the glass. Over the pass few months, that's how he connected with his wife and his daughter, through a thick piece of glass.

"I love you too, daddy." He watched Luna as she kissed her hand and put it on the glass, just as Travis did.

"Give mommy the phone." Luna handed the receiver to Taylor. "Hey, baby."

"Hey." She let out a sigh.

"Hey, what's wrong" His face was concerned. He hated seeing her like this. She looked like she was drained.

"Nothing, just tired," she admitted.

"God, I wish I could hug you right now," he told her as he looked at her through the glass. She moved a strain of her hair behind her ear and lowered her head a little before looking back up at him. "When I get out of here, we're going to go somewhere Just us. Me and you, and spend time together."

"I'm sure JoJo is going to want your attention just as much as I am. That's not fair to her." His promise put a smile on her face, which in return caused him to smile as well.

"Well then all three of us. We'll go to Disneyland or something. Whatever makes my girls happy."

"We'll see what we can do." Taylor looked up at the guard who was approaching Travis from behind. She let out a sigh knowing that his time was almost up. She watched Travis turn to the guard and nod quickly.

"I have to go soon." He ran his hand over his face and huffed. "I love you. I love you, forever."

"I love you too, forever."

"I'll call later to tell LuLu good night. " Taylor nodded and looked down a little. "Hey." She looked up at him, trying to hide the tears that were beginning to form in her eyes. "This is the last day you have to leave here without me. After today I'm home for good. Babe, don't do this to me." He let out a sigh as he watched her wipe away her tears. "One more night."

"One more night." She repeated. Travis was tapped on his shoulder, indicating that it was time for him to go. "Bye baby, I love you so much," she said quickly as he started to get up.

"I love you too baby. Bye." He put the phone on the receiver and placed his hands behind his back and walked out of the room he was in with the large guard behind him. Taylor noticed Travis wave his hand a little before he exited the room completely which made Luna laugh. Taylor put the receiver down and got up from where she sat with her daughter on her lap. She was thankful this was the last day she had to bring her daughter to this place, but she was upset that he wasn't leaving with them. 

to be continued (part 2 is titled 'back together')