3.19| LITTLE BIT

ACT THREE
part nineteen

━━━━━━━━━
||||||||||||||||||||||||
━━━━━━━━━

Now playing
Little Bit by Lykke Li

"WHAT HAPPENED TO IT!?" Logan shout in fear, just waking up. The phantom in the window had eyeballs formed all over its body.

"Turns out if these things are exposed to light for too long, they start to wig out and turn to goop." Aiden said, a smile across his face. "And their body starts to twist, and bubble, and spaz-!"

"Okay, stop." Tyler interrupted. "I think he gets the picture. And Elaine, stop looming over it. It's creeping me out." He mentioned to the focused girl.

Elaine was knelt front of the phantom that laid in the aisle, lighter in hand, her thumb laid on the spark wheel, begging to go off. She put the lighter back in her pocket and walked over to the group.

"I-If we don't go back to the Sorrel House, then I'm not against going to Savannah." Logan stumbled his words, wrapping his jacket over himself.

"Ben. What about you?" Ashlyn asked.

"Im fine with whatever Aiden decides." He typed into his phone and shower the group. Everyone turned to the blonde,

"Hm? I don't care either way. Both options seem fun." He tilted his head in amusement.

Elaine groaned, "Yeah, real help."

He nodded, "Thank you." The girl rolled her eyes.

"This definitely wasn't an accident." Ashlyn spoke.

"There's a possibility that the lady did this on purpose and we could run into her again." Elaine finished her thesis, picking out the dirt from under her thumbnail. "There might be others like her."

"So you two are against going!?" Tyler shouted at the two, who groaned in response. "Are you related or something?"

"No!" The girls yelled in sync, answering both questions, then side eyeing each other awkwardly.

Elaine leaned back and kept quiet but Ashlyn continued to speak, "I'll go. But only if we wait a year."

"A year?!" Tyler screamed, "You want to be stuck here for a year?!"

"Calm down." The redhead groaned, "There's no guarantee that even if we go back, we'll find a way out of here." She went silent but spoke again, "Plus, none of us have a car or a license."

Elaine cleared her throat, readjusting in her seat. "I have a learners."

"And a learners is technically a license." Tyler said.

Yes, technically." Ashlyn went on, "With an adult."

[FIRST MAIN OBJECTIVE: GUNSHOP]

The redhead wrote on the whiteboard, "We some better weapons." Ashlyn said blankly.

"Okay...how are we going to get there though?" Tyler asked.

"We'll need to do two things." Ashlyn continued to write,

[- FORTIFY GRAVEYARD WALLS]
[- BRING JEEP INTO GRAVEYARD]

"We need transportation." Ashlyn said. Elaine walked over to the board and grabbed the marker from the girl and wrote,

[- BRING MOTORCYCLE INTO GRAVEYARD]

"Extra transportation...in case." She said and the others nodded.

--