6.41| DARK BEACH

NOW PLAYING
DARK BEACH by PASTEL GHOST

"Ash. What happened?" Elaine tried to stay calm, speaking through the earpiece once again. But when she didn't get anything more than mumbling, "Ashlyn. What the fuck happened to Tyler?!"

"He fell."

The ravenette's eyes widened, turning back around to see the Jeep still behind them. "Is he okay?!"

"I-I'm not sure!" The redhead stammered, tears welling up in her eyes but they were quickly wiped away.

"We have to go back for him!"

"Ashlyn! Go back!" She could hear Taylor screaming in the background. Turning back to Aiden, who continued to drive, "Aiden, pull over." She demanded.

The bike almost unaligned again but the blond regained his balance, "What?! Are you crazy?!"

"NOW! I have a plan!" The red-eyed boy complied this time, pulling around a cluster of trees. "When I say go," The boy stood from the bike, the girl taking his place. "You're going to run after the Jeep and grab onto the spare tire. Climb inside through the back window. Be careful."

Aiden nodded his head, processing the information; not questioning her intentions. "Okay, get ready!" The Jeep started to make their way past the place they were. "Now!" He bolted towards the back of the jeep, his legs moving at the speed of light.

His hands latched onto the tire, his legs holding him down. Sure that Aiden could hold himself, Elaine drove farther into the trees. 'I have to find him.'