7.43| GODDESS

NOW PLAYING
Goddess by Laufey

"We keep seeing these strange things as of recent." Ben's mother, Naomi spoke warily. Her daughter sitting in her lap, dozing off.

The older woman turned her attention on the brunette, "Strange things?" Mary asked.

"Yeah...I thought it's probably because just because we aren't used to this area and are in edge." She went on, "We keep thinking we're seeing things in dark areas..." She got quieter. "But, everyone mistakes shadows for things they aren't sometimes."

"Wait-" Jessica joined in, gripping the sleeves of her turtleneck sweater. "You've been seeing the shadow things, in your house, too?" Her husband's arm stretched over her shoulders.

"..." Naomi and William were speechless, "Y-you aren't trying to scare us, are you?" She gave a brief laugh.

"Well, this is a weird coincidence. Since me and James have also been getting spooked by shadows recently." Mary muttered, the older man next to her sweat-dropping as he drank from his cup.

Emma and Mike made eye contact, then they looked over at Wade; who was already looking at them.

The woman continued, "And it's even more strange, when Mike and Emma, even Wade, look like it's the same for them as well..."

"Wade, what is she talking about?" Caroline stared her ex husband confused. When he didn't respond, "Wade?"

"Yeah...we also..." Emma went to speak, but nothing much came out.

"I think I have as well." Marina coughed into her fist.

When Caroline went to question again, a heavy wave hit them. As if the world had shifted.

William and Daniel held onto their wives, almost falling from their seats. Mike held his head in his hands, feeling his head throb. Wade felt like he was about to vomit. Lily was shook awake when her mother moved suddenly.

"TYLER!" They could hear Taylor's screams from inside the bus, where all the teenagers were currently.