Intro

COVER ART AND PICTURES RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO CREATORS!! I DO NOT OWN DEMON SLAYER!!! PLAGERISM IS ILLEGAL, DO NOT REPOST AT ALL!!

This story will contain:

Smut

Rape

Assault

Abuse

Death

Gore

Slight depression

Misscarriage

Cussing

I will mark where to skip.

Now for explanations:-

Omega: Considered to be the bottom of the second genders. They are extremely precious to Alphas. All omegas can get pregnant, and are the most fertile during their heats.

Beta: The middle of second genders. They do not get affected by pheromones of omegas. Female betas can get pregnant, while male betas can impregnate.

Alpha: Considered to be at the top of the second genders. They are possessive and strong, they are most fertile during their ruts. Alphas are of two types- Prime alphas and secondary alphas. Prima alphas have more control over their urges and their pheromones can cause any gender to submit.

Heat: A time period of 3 - 4 days when an omega is most fertile. Omegas produce slick during their heats to help with penetration. Heats are extremely painful for omegas, to ease the pain they must be knotted by an alpha during a mating session.

Ruts: Similar to heats. Alphas experience ruts for a time period of 2 - 3 days. During this time they want to mate with an omega and sear pups. Ruts are painful for alphas and even more so for prime alphas. They can ease the pain by knotting an omega.

Mating mark: A bite on the scent gland on the collar bone that tells everyone that the Alpha, Beta or Omega is already taken. Omegas can mark alphas, but it is not practised extensively.

Knotting: When the base of an alphas penis swells up to lock in place with an omega to secure a pregnancy.

Scenting: When a person is distressed or in need of comfort others can release their scents to calm the person down. Alphas scent their omegas to tell everyone that the omega is taken.

Drop: An omega can go into a drop if experiencing something that terrifies them. A drop is a time of negative emotions that cause the omegas heart to speed up or slow down. Drops can be lethal if not handled properly.

Scent Patches: They are worn in the form of cream or patches. They nullify the person's scent and make it hard for others to recognise which secondary gender they are.

!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!