Chp 11- Worries

Hi! Don't worry I didn't kill anybody. Well........ not yet.

"KANAE!"

Sanemi jumped up and bundled into the tent from where he heard the screech. He registered Sabito and Giyuu doing the same, though none of them were prepared for what they saw inside.

Kanae, bloodied and bruised with her yukata torn open, crying into Shinobu's arms. The alpha was enraged and was doing her best to calm her sister while keeping her anger in check. Sanemi slowly stepped closer.

"Kanae?" He asked, a silent question spoken into the air by just uttering her name. The slightly older omega looked at him, her eyes bloodshot from crying and her voice hoarse from screaming. A sob wracked her body, as she nodded. Sanemi immediately took the sign and sat beside her. The omega snuggled into his arms as tears strolled down her face. With her sister off her person, Shinobu was able to remove her Haori and cover her older sister's body from vicious eyes. She glared at Sabito who was behind her, but the alpha in question didn't even flinch. He knew where this anger was channelled to... the mongrel who did this.

"Le-ave" Kanae's voice rung out, broken, scared ever so fragile. Shinobu's head whipped around.

"Leave? Kanae your injured we can't just lea-" Before she could finish Sanemi cut her off

"Our scents are scaring her, she wants us to leave for that reason." He spoke, his eyes looked at Kanae's bruised body, and he willed himself not to remember the times that he was in her place.

Sabito and Giyuu understood, they bowed their heads and left the room. Sanemi looked at Kanae.

"Should we leave too?" He asked, his voice was soft, empathic. Kanae whimpered.

"No-t y-y-you." She stuttered. The male omega looked at the sister. Shinobu rose and left the tent.

Sanemi let Kanae clutch onto him and weep. Omegas already had a very close bond to each other, it was no surprise that Kanae trusted him. He held onto her convulsing body, whispering soothing things into her ear, but never once did he say it was alright. Because he knew it was not.

* * *

Kanae fended off the soldiers that were attacking the healing tent. She saw Masachika doing the same to the right. She pulled her poisoned sword out of the chest of the alpha that she had just stabbed. She ran to the next, swinging her sword in arcs and slashes. Hitting vital nerves and arteries of her opponents. She stabbed an alpha through the neck. But before she could even react, a hand clasped over her mouth and dragged her inside a tent.

CONTENT WARNING- ASSAULT STARTS HERE

Kanae screeched as she was pushed onto the stone floor by strong arms. The alpha above her grinned. Licking his teeth with his barbed tongue.

Kanae screamed. She wanted this to be a painless death, but pain was better than what was to come.

The alpha let his calloused hands wander along Kanae's body, travelling to the hem of her Yukuta. He ripped it open. Letting her breasts show for him.

"Such a pretty omega." He hissed. Kanae screeched, she struggled against his grip and shouted.

"Get off me!" She screeched. The alpha just chortled. He leaned closer to her chest and gave it a long lick.

"You taste good" He commented. Kanae surveyed her surroundings, she saw a lit up lamp near her and reached for it.

The hot metal burned her skin as she threw the lamp's contents on her attacker.
ENDS HERE!