Chp 23- Rut

Happy Birthday my resident pomeranian Bakugou Katsuki!!!!

"Where is Giyuu's room?" Sanemi asked once he dressed in his simple attire and Kanae looked at him.

"Do you really want to help Giyuu with his Rut? Are you okay with that?" Kanae asked and Sanemi nodded.

"I don't submit easily, and I can defend myself if something happens." Sanemi said, though he doubted that something would happen because of the crazy amount of self-control Giyuu had.

"Can you take me to his room?" Sanemi asked and Kanae nodded, while they were walking, she dropped a few points about Giyuu's Rut.

"Giyuu hasn't really spent his rut with anyone, he usually uses the extra stamina and energy to train, so don't be surprised to find him in the training room. Sabito's usually the one to bring him food and water." Kanae said. She led him down the hallway and pointed to the door on the far end. She was going to take a step closer when she yelped and jumped back, covering her nose. It took a moment before Sanemi understood that it was the overwhelming scent of Rut, Giyuu's Rut. He looked back at Kanae.

"I'll take it from here." He said and walked to the door, he lifted his hand and gave three loud knocks against the wood. The door creaked open to reveal Giyuu. The alpha was topless, revealing his abs and broad muscles. He looked at Sanemi and his eyes went wide.

"Sanemi? What are you doing here?" He asked and the omega blushed at the deep voice.

"I'm here to take care of you." He replied and Giyuu gave him an unsure gaze. Sanemi smiled and set his hand on the alpha's arm.

"I promise that I've come here on my own free will. Let me take care of you." Sanemi said and Giyuu relaxed. He opened the door wider to let the omega in. Once Sanemi stepped inside the room, he was hit with the scent of intense rut, but he didn't waver. He moved around to look at the alpha's den. It consisted of luxurious fabrics and different furniture. The rack adjacent to Giyuu's bed was filled with heirlooms and prizes from Giyuu's travels. Sanemi was fascinated by it all. He turned to look back at Giyuu and smiled.

"This is quite a den. Can you walk me through it?" He asked and Giyuu's chest puffed with pride. He showed Sanemi each of the prizes that he had acquired and told him about their origin. Sanemi knew that alphas took pride in showing off their dens, so he made sure to give a positive comment for anything Giyuu said about said den. And he made sure that all of them were actually what he felt. He was looking at a painting of Galbog lake when he heard the alpha groan in what almost seemed like pain. He whipped around to the sound to see Giyuu sitting on the bed, holding his head in his hand. Sanemi quickly surged forward.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Giyuu looked back up at him.

"My Rut's becoming worse." He replied and Sanemi looked at him puzzled.

"Is there anything I can do?" He asked and Giyuu nodded.

"Come here." Giyuu gestured to the place beside him and Sanemi sat next to the Alpha on the bed. Giyuu lifted his wrist and rubbed it against Sanemi's scent gland, a silent question hanging in the air. Sanemi bared his neck in response, letting the alpha scent him further. In a haze, Giyuu pulled the omega onto his lap and began to feverishly rub their scent glands together. Sanemi held the back of the alpha's head, running his fingers through the long hair and petting the alpha. He let out a humm in approval, giving Giyuu permission for anything else. Giyuu licked Sanemi's scent gland, causing the omega to jolt, his hand tightening in the alpha's hair. Giyuu pulled away, looking at Sanemi for any sight of the omega being unsure. The omega looked down at him and grinned mischievously. He leaned in to capture the alpha's lips. As if a switch was turned on, Giyuu deepened the kiss further. Sticking his tongue in the omega's mouth, earning a soft whimper that spurred him on more. He began grinding against Sanemi for friction. Giyuu suddenly snapped out of his haze and pulled away. His eyes looked unsure.