Chp 21- Message

Sanemi woke up feeling cold. As if the universe wanted to taunt him, a breeze blew through his open window. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom to run the bath with whatever warm water was there. He turned to look at the mirror at the side and started blushing. His lip was still swollen from last night's endeavours. Sanemi reached up to touch the appendage and felt electricity pulse down his body at the thought of Giyuu's lips on his once again. He climbed into the tub, submerging himself in the water. Warm, that's what he felt when he was in Giyuu's arms. He felt loved, cherished, he felt whole. He smiled as he resurfaced, he was giddy with the thoughts of his soon-to-be-husband. Though there was a pulsing desire within him, a desire to feel what he felt last night. To feel....Giyuu once again. The omega chided himself for these thoughts and hurriedly got out of the bath. He tasked himself with his own hygiene to distract himself from any lingering thoughts of the prime alpha. He brushed his unkempt hair, trying to tame the insufferable tangles in it. Sighing, he gave up and let his white hair floof and bangs cover his forehead. He sighed and stepped out of the room and walked towards the door of the mansion, craving fresh air. As he walked out, he saw all the people helping each other to clean up after last night's midnight feast. Sanemi smiled and walked over to his brother, who was struggling to carry four crates of empty wine bottles.

"Genya, give 'em to me." Sanemi motioned and tried to take the load off his brother, the young alpha promptly swung the other way.

"Nope, you should be snogging with Tomioka-san." Genya said as he wiggled his eyebrows and laughed as Sanemi turned fifteen different shades of red.

"Y-You! How dare you!" Sanemi seethed.

"How dare I? Well, I dare you to continue last night's shenanigans." Genya said and started walking away from Sanemi, relishing in the frustrated squeal his older brother let out.

"GENYA!" Sanemi hollered and Genya started laughing. The white-haired omega marched up to him and snatched the crates of wine bottles that he was carrying. He was beet-red and if Genya looked at him through his mind's eye, he could imagine steam coming out of his older brother's ears. The young alpha jogged behind his brother and helped to carry more stuff.

"Soooooo, how good is he?" Genya asked, teasing his brother.

"Fuck you!" Sanemi replied.

"I'm afraid that fucking you is Tomioka's privlage." Genya countered and dodged a hit from his brother.

"Genya... I'm giving you five seconds to run." Sanemi seethed and Genya paled. The alpha laughed nervously.

"Onii-chan you can't do anything to me for speaking the truth." Genya said, and watched as his brother halted his counting and looked at him dead in the eye.

"One second." He seethed and Genya started running the opposite direction in full force. Sanemi ran after him screaming profanities. He chased his brother all the way up the hill. Genya was running for his life, he had to get an escape route. He ran towards the guest houses and was relieved to see Giyuu standing in the morning sun. The younger alpha ran to the prime and hid behind him. Giyuu looked at Genya and gave him a questioning glance.

"Just stay put." Genya said and Giyuu was about to object when he saw Sanemi in the distance. Understanding almost immediately, Giyuu's mouth fell into the shape of an 'o'. He looked back at Genya and nodded in assurance. Giyuu motioned to a small patch of tall grass and Genya proceeded to hide in it just as Sanemi rounded the corner.

"Where's the brat?" Sanemi seethed, eyes scanning the fields for any sign of his brother. Giyuu looked up from where he was seated.

"Which brat?" Giyuu asked, acting oblivious. Genya marvelled at how casually the prime alpha played it off.