Chp 3- Meeting

Sanemi gasped as the maid pulled the corset on tighter. The suit that he was wearing was supposed to be baggy and slightly translucent, to showcase his muscles. But he had to wear a corset, thanks to his uncle's friend's opinion.

"I've heard that corsets are the latest fashion trend in other tribes." His uncle spoke.

"Well, omegas from other tribes must have learnt not to breathe." Sanemi shot back.

(Did you get the reference?)

Finally the maid thought it would be better to just ditch the corset and put the suit on. Sanemi smiled at her, knowing that the maid knew he didn't like wearing 'omegan clothing'.

Sanemi slipped on the black leather jacket that he was supposed to wear and pulled on some inky gloves. He stepped out of the changing room and his uncle's jaw immediately dropped to the floor.

Sanemi, in his uncle's opinion, looked drop - dead gorgeous.

"Oh my lord Sanemi! Tomioka is definitely going to fall for you." His uncle exclaimed.

"Well then, he would have shitty taste in clothes." Sanemi deadpanned.

"Come on, my taste in clothes is not that bad!" His uncle whined, he understood the insult that the omega had given him.

"Now come on, we don't want to be late to meet my mate-to-be, now do we?" Sanemi asked, voice dripping with sarcasm.

The alpha followed Sanemi out the door and toward the room where the Omega's alpha was waiting.

_

_

_

"Giyuu, if you continue frowning you'll scare the omega!" Sabito exclaimed.

"If the omega is scared of a little frown, then I'm ending this right here" Giyuu responded.

He was so not ready for this, he thought it would be easy to interact with omegas as it was Alphan instinct. But he also knew that omegas could be fierce if they wanted to, the omega warriors that guarded the gate proved his point. He was pulled from his train of thoughts when a black haired alpha walked in.

"Hello, You're Giyuu Tomioka right?" The alpha asked. Giyuu nodded in response.

"Well, I'm Masachika Kumeno, I'm a close friend of the Shinungawazas." He told.

Giyuu just looked at him with emotionless eyes.

"Look, I know from just the way you're acting that you don't want to be here, and honestly, neither does Sanemi."

Oh so this alpha was on a first name basis with Giyuu's mate.

"Sanemi doesn't want a mate, but this alliance is important for our tribe. If you do accept him, please be patient with his demeanour. He doesn't do that much to socialise." Masachika continued.

Giyuu gave him a nod as an affirmation, and the alpha smiled so brightly it could have blinded the rest in the room.

"I'll leave you to your privacy." with that the Alpha left the room. Sabito gave Giyuu's back a slap and followed suit. As soon as Sabito left the room, Giyuu started panicking. He regretted agreeing to this. Tanjiro had shown him that omegas were not breeding toys, yet here he was, going to mate an omega to ensure that his clan gets 'fresh blood'. He took a deep breath, he knew that this omega would not want to be a breeding bitch.

Giyuu looked up when the door creaked open. He had to will himself not to start drooling.

He saw beauty in all its glory.

The omega had pale skin that was littered in scars that he was not afraid to hide. His eyes were lilac and his hair snow white. Giyuu was enthralled.

"So, you're my new suitor huh?" The man started.

Giyuu nodded. This seemed to have angered the omega.

"Look, I don't want any say in this. I never wanted to be mated but I have to so that my tribe prospers. And I definitely don't want to be mated to a shitty egoistic alpha such as you." Way to be blunt.

The ends of Giyuu's mouth slightly curved upwards. He now knew that this omega wasn't scared to have their way in the conversation. He stood up and walked toward the white haired man. He sat down on the sofa next to the door and tapped the seat beside him, the omega let out a growl.

"Let's start with the formalities. What's your name?" Giyuu asked

"You won't be around long enough to need it." Sanemi replied.

"Well, I'm Giyuu Tomioka. And I will be around long enough to need it." He replied.

"Sanemi Shinungawaza" the omega huffed. Giyuu inwardly smiled.

"Now, why do you want to enter this mating with me?" Giyuu asked.

"Ventus will get food, land medicine and so much more. Our tribe will finally be able to feed themselves and not survive on rations." Sanemi stated.

Giyuu stood up and walked closer to Sanemi.

"I know that Ventus will gain a lot from this alliance. But what will we get?" Giyuu was facing Sanemi now. He pushed the shorter's chin up with his hands.

"What would I get by mating with you?" He asked.

Sanemi's smirk increased tenfold.

"You'd get a bratty omega who will not be tamed." He responded.

For once Giyuu smiled, and it sent shivers down Sanemi's spine.

"Good wording." the alpha said.

Giyuu turned towards the door and opened it, as he was stepping out he looked back at Sanemi.

"Just so you know, I like taming beasts." And with that Giyuu departed, leaving an utterly confused omega in the room.