Chp 6- Tribe (Prt III)

Sanemi woke up in his room the next morning. He felt something foreign on his neck, when he looked down, he found the necklace that Giyuu had gotten him, absentmindedly he smiled.

"What's got the bride-to-be in such a happy mood?" A voice called out from the door.

Sanemi whipped his head around to be faced with an Omega with long hair and butterfly pins on each side of her hair.

"I'm Kanae Kocho, I'm your maidservant." She spoke.

"Kocho.. Isn't that the last name of the head healer?" Sanemi asked.

The female Omega chuckled, and began to fold the clothes that Sanemi had forgotten to press.

"Shinobu is my younger sister, we both are healers. Tomioka wanted someone trustworthy to help you, so he asked me to. You still haven't answered my question." She replied.

"You're the eldest sibling? So am I." Sanemi said, his voice monotone, trying to change the topic. And it worked.

"Oh really! How many siblings do you have?"

"Six"

"Your mother is a saint!" Kanae exclaimed, Sanemi chuckled lightly.

"There is another Omega who has five siblings in this tribe. His name is Tanjiro, he used to live in a no-man's land before Giyuu rescued him." Kanae informed.

"Rescued?" Sanemi pressed.

"I don't remember the whole story, Tanjiro had passed out when he was given to me. I heard from my sister that the land was attacked by another prime Alpha, they never found out who." Kanae explained.

"They were all badly injured, the sight was gruesome." She continued.

"How are they now?" Sanemi found himself asking, he knew what it felt like to be helpless and unable to help the ones he loved.

"Oh, they're alright now. Funny enough, Tanjiro's first Omega Giyuu actually became affectionate too." Kanae said. For some reason, that made Sanemi's blood boil.

"Oh, sorry. It wasn't my place to say that." She quickly apologised.

"It's alright, this is an arranged mating anyway. It's not like we care for eachother." Sanemi said.

Kanae looked at him with pity.

"I'll be here for you." She said,

"Now, I must change. Will you run a bath for me?" Sanemi asked quickly, diverting the lady's attention. He wasn't a brat toward other Omegas. He actually felt safe around them.

"Ofcourse!" The lady exclaimed, and went to run the bath, and Sanemi breathed a sigh of relief.

_

_

_

"Giyuu you freakish little idiot open the door!" The Prime Alpha growled.

The ravenite jolted up in his bed. Why the fuck would Shinobu be banging at his door with that much fury, and in the morning that too?

"I'm coming, you mosquito!" He yelled back. He never yells.

Getting up from his futon, he grabbed his haori and draped it around himself. When he deemed himself presentable he went over and opened his bedroom door. He was met with a short Prime Alpha impatiently tapping her foot.

"Finally!" Shinobu exclaimed and surged into Giyuu's room. The black haired man shut the door in annoyance.

"Kanae told me that she found Ventus Omega awakened with a smile. What did you two do when you were out there? Give me the tea!" She exclaimed. Giyuu huffed, of course she was here for a trivial reason like this.