Chapter 3

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."

                                                                                            ~ Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars

"OH! Ashley! Cara! This is just amazing! Three of us are together going to Los Angeles to attend The Script's next concert! I am so happy that I am behaving like you two idiots!" Jay said. "Oh Jay! Idiots? Not done!We two skipped our entire 6 months shopping for this and you call us idiots?"Cara said. "Ma'am no matter how much you two do for me, you'll always be idiots! See, you didn't shop for 6 months for this! Isn't that stupidity?" Jay said. "of course not! This is something three of us have always desired for. We are as much excited as you are" I said. "Okay then! So we are going there next month. That means this month you two are gonna shop for the entire month, right?" "Yes! There is so much to buy. You'll be the one taking us around. Better be ready" Cara said. "Yes ma'am!" Jay said and we three laughed.  

    For the next 7 hours, we watched 2 movies, had a pillow fight (Jay wasn't a part of this though), had our lunch and then watched a movie again. It was 6 pm now and it was time for a PARTY! We had invited all of our friends - Charlie, Christian, Rose, Elena, Jose, Edward and many others. They were suppose to come by 7.30. So before they came, we went into the hotel where we had booked a room and changed our clothes. I decided to wear my skinny blue jeans with a white top which showed a bit of my skin and for the footwear, I wore my red stilettos. Meanwhile, Cara was busy applying make up on her eyes. She was wearing a black skater skirt with a white top with black stripes on it which started from her shoulders, exposing the neck area. She was wearing black high heel boots along with them. I couldn't just take my eyes off her. She looked stunning as always. No wonder why all the boys of our class were after her. "Cara! You look awesome baby!" I  said. "Oh thank you sweetheart. But look at you. You are fully covered yet you look so amazing" She replied. Whenever I complemented her, she praised me as well. But that doesn't mean she would complement me when I looked the worst. NO! She frankly told me when I looked horribly horrible and I didn't mind at all because it's her! "Come here. Lemme apply some make up" She said. I went to her and my face was all in her hands now. I knew that she wouldn't do anything wrong with my face so I let her apply the make up. Once we were done we called Jay who has been inside the bathroom for the past 45 minutes. "Jay! When are you gonna come out of that world of yours?! It is already 7" Cara yelled. "Just two minutes more and I'll be out there" he replied from inside. In that period of time, I and Cara decided to click some selfies. After 5 minutes, Jay walked out of the bathroom and to be frank we both girls just couldn't take our eyes off him. He was wearing a white shirt with three of the buttons open and a blue jeans along with it. His hairs were set in an amazing manner and he had his Rado watch on his wrist. "What? Why are you girls looking at me like that?" Jay said. "Jay! You look hot! God save me from my brother" I said. "Oh! Is that the case? Thank you sis! You look stunning by the way" he said. "Jay! I wonder why you never wore such an outfit before? You look damn good!" Cara said. "Ma'am, coming it from you means a lot! I'll keep this in mind. And I guess I don't have to say this that you look good" he said and kissed her and me on the cheeks. "Time to go now ladies! Shall we?" he offered his one hand to me and the other to Cara. We went down to our location and within 5 minutes we had our friends there. 

       Everybody came and wished my brother. He was happy! And seeing him made me happy too. We then cut the cake and had a dance later. We even had drinks for everyone. But we made sure that nobody was drunk as that could ruin our party. Around 11.30 everybody left. 

    "Oh! I am so tired now! I can't even walk!" Cara said. "Shall I pick you up miss?" Jay asked her. "Oh sure! Thank you so much Jay!" Cara said. She was really very tired. When this happens, it is difficult for her to do anything. Jay lifted her up and we walked. "Wait Jay! don't go to the hotel. We have something else" I said. "There is more to come?" Jay asked. "Sure there is" Cara replied in a sleepy tone. I guided him the way to the tent which I and Cara had fixed."OH! This is great! Thank you again! Let's go in there!" Jay said. We went inside the tent. Cara was asleep already. She looked adorable while she slept. As I was looking at Cara, I saw Jay adoring her while she slept in his arms. "You like her, don't you?" I whispered in his ears. Startled by my question, he didn't respond for a while but then he said "I love her". 

   Today has been a wonderful day. I had never ever seen Jay so happy. He deserved all this happiness because he was a man with a great heart. Cara had been great today as well. She was really very happy throughout the day. It just makes me happy to see her this way. I didn't know why but my mood directly depended on the moods of these two people, especially Cara. I just loved these two people. "Goodnight Cara. Goodnight Jay". "Goodnight Ashley. Thank you so much. I love you." He said to me and gave a goodnight kiss on Cara's forehead. 

    Before I fell asleep, I went out and watched the sky. It was full of stars. It was only then I saw a shooting star and quickly wished that we be like this forever!

Thank you for your votes and comments. :) 
Let's see where can I get with my first book.
Love you readers! :*