Chapter 18

" You only need the night when it's burning low,                                                                                                        Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,                                                                                                                              Only know you love her when you let her go. "

                                                                                                                              ~ Let her go, Passenger

"Good morning Ash."

"Good morning James" I replied in a sleepy tone. I hadn't even opened my eyes yet. "Are you gonna open your eyes or not?" He said. "No. I want to sleep more." 

"But it's time for college baby! See, I have prepared breakfast for you as well. Get up sweetheart." What? He had already made the breakfast? What time was it now? I slowly opened my eyes and found myself to be deep inside James bare body. His arms were all around me and he had no shirt on. It felt so warm and cozy that I wanted to stay there for even longer.

"How am I to get up when I get a place like your arms to sleep?" I answered. He giggled a bit. "You look cute when you are sleeping. It was nice adoring you." He said. "Were you staring at me? For how long, if yes?" "Oh! Unfortunately it has been only an hour. I wanted to do that the whole night but I fell asleep." "Oh god James! You have been staring at me for 1 hour? Gosh! That is embarrassing." I was ashamed all of a sudden, I don't know why. I didn't like it when people stared at me. It was too awkward. And someone staring at you for 1 hour is so weird. "Why should you be embarrassed? It was just me. And by the way, do you know that you talk while you sleep?" Oh god! What did I say? "Yes, I know that. Dad used to tell me. What did I speak?" I hope I didn't say anything weird. "Umm.... I was a bit disappointed at first but then later realized that it was fine. You talked only about Cara. You said all about how much you love her, how much she means to you and that you'll never leave her. And yeah, in the end you did say about me as well." He blushed. "Why are you blushing Mr. Taylor? What did I say?" "You said that the only person you have ever loved is me and I'll be your last love. And that you were afraid that I'll leave you. So Miss Ashley, I again confess to you that I love you a lot! And no matter what, I won't leave you. I am not here in your life to make it further miserable. I want to do all I can to make it better. I want to contribute to your happiness and not to your sadness. So you can stop thinking about this thing that I am gonna leave you." Oh god! I was filled with happiness! This man loves me so much. I so wish I keep him happy always. "Okay, enough of romance for the morning, I guess. You should go and get dressed up. I'll wait till then" James said. "Oh baby! Romance is never enough. There is so much more. I wish I could show you." "Woah! Woah! Woah! Someone is in a mood now it seems. I am sorry to spoil your mood miss, but we need to go." "A kiss please?" I asked. Without saying anything, he just hold my back and pressed his lips against mine. The feeling was heavenly. Our tongues intermingled first and later his lips were pressed against my neck and then he was biting my earlobes. It felt so good. His touch made me shiver. "This is what happens when you ask for a kiss. I find it difficult to stop then. Anyways, now go before I do something" he said. I laughed and finally left the bed. 

   It took me half an hour to get ready. I was wearing a black fitted dress which came down till my knee and it had a huge back. I actually loved this dress a lot. My dad gave me on my 15th birthday. I combed my hair, applied some mascara and was all ready to go.

   We together had our breakfast. James had cooked cheese sandwich for me. He knew all about my likes and dislikes. We then left together. 

 "Hey Ash. I called you but nobody picked up the phone. Later when I came to your place, you were already gone. Why did you just leave yesterday? Did you come with James?" Cara asked.