Chapter 7

"First, you think the worst is a broken heart; What's gonna kill you is the second part; And the third, is when your world splits down the middle; And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself; Fifth, you see them out with someone else; And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little."

                                                                                                               ~ Six degrees of separation, The Script

KNOCK! KNOCK! This was the sound that woke me up from my sleep. I checked the time and it was 8 in the morning. Who it could be? "Come in" I answered in my sleepy voice. "Good morning ma'am. I have brought the breakfast for you" someone said. He was the room attendant. "Keep it wherever you want and leave" I answered. "Sure ma'am. Have a nice day" he said. "Wait. Did you give the breakfast in room no. 301?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. I gave them half an hour back. They had told me to serve you the breakfast now" he said. "Okay fine! Thank you" I said. Once he left the room, I slept again. RING! RING! Who was this now? "Hello?" I said as I picked up the call. "You lazy little girl! Leave the bed now. We have to go out and explore this place." It was Cara. "Oh Cara! We can do that in the evening" I said. "No! The concert is there in the evening. Get up now!" she screamed over the phone. Ugh! This girl was just too much. Sometimes she was worse than my dad. She was so after me always. Well, even I was. Basically the truth was that we had to be this way. We knew it very well that we couldn't function properly without each other. We need people to guide us and we knew nobody in the world can guide us better than we do. So she was all after me and I was all after her. And the reason was simple: we loved each other.

I left the bed, went to the washroom brushed my teeth and had my breakfast. I don't know why but I was hungry. Maybe it was because the food appeared to be delicious. Anyways, I completed my breakfast and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, wore my clothes, combed the hair and applied some mascara and then left the room. As soon as I walked out, I saw Cara and Jay standing in the corridor. Perhaps they were waiting for me. "Sorry I am late!" I said."So late as always Ash" Jay said. "Let's not waste our time now" Cara said. We three then walked out of the hotel.

"What is the plan for today?" Jay asked. "We'll be first going to the Universal Studios Hollywood and then the Griffith Park observatory" Cara answered. "And then?" Jay asked. "Then we'll have some random fun and we'll come back to the hotel. After that, we'll get ready to go and see The Scripts!!" I said. "Okay then! Let's go now!" Jay said.

The Universal Studio was 20 minutes away from our hotel. We reached there real quick. For almost 2-3 hours, we spend the time there. It was fun. It was divided into two areas: upper lot and the lower lot. Our main attractions were Despicable me: Minion mayhem i.e. a ride, the Simpsons ride and the water world. I never thought it would be so much fun! Next on our list was the Griffith Park. There we enjoyed the tour and above all we could see the entire LA from the top of the observatory. It was amazing. We left the park at 2.30. We went straight to a nearby restaurant to have some food. Then again we wandered on the streets of LA. This was basically the best part. We moved here and there with the only intention of having fun. At around 4, we came back to the hotel.

"That was so much fun! Wish I could come here every month" Cara said. "Oh right! But then it would lose it's value, right?" Jay said. "Yeah! But we can come here a bit more frequently. Anyways let us get ready now. The concert is at 7 and that place is a bit far from here" I said. "Yeah sure! Ash, baby come with me and help me choose the dress and then I'll help you" Cara said. "Cara, I can help you if you want?" Jay smirked. "Oh Jay, you better don't pull yourself into this. You don't how tedious this job can be" Cara said. "Okay! I leave this thing to you people" Jay said. We laughed and then went to check out what to wear. We almost spend half an hour looking for Cara's dress. At last, she decided to wear a black shorts with a funky top. Now it was my turn. So we went into my room.

"Ash! I love you so much dear! Thank you!" Cara said as she hugged me tightly. "Cara? What is it dear? So much of love all of a sudden? What happened?" I asked her. I know the reason; it was Jay. I had never seen her as much happy as she has been in the past few days. "Ash! I am so thankful to you for bringing Jay in my life! I owe you so much! I promise now I'll bring James to your life! I swear!" she said. "Oh! Cara you owe me nothing. It's just I re-payed you back. Remember a year back when my life was a heck, weren't you the one who had helped me out? Cara, it is all because of you that I am so happy always. You have done so much for me. No matter whatever I'll do, I won't be able to surpass you. And we'll never owe anything to each other. I am glad that I did something for you that makes you so happy" I said. She had tears in her eyes and so did I. "Oh Cara! Don't cry dear! I am here with you no matter what happens, right? And so are you. You know it very well that I love you the most and I know how much you love me. And I believe that this is never gonna change, right?" "Hmm!It won't! I promise you that" she replied. "Okay enough now ladies, shall we dress up?" Jay said all of a sudden. "Jay you were here?" I asked. "Yes Ash. The door was open and I was coming to ask Cara what shall I wear. I saw that you people were having a 'thank you so much' time so I decided not to disturb. C'mon now nobody is leaving,okay? Shall we get ready or we intend to skip the concert?" he said. "Oh no! We can't do that! Let's go Ash and find your dress" Cara said. We went to look into my bag. After 10 minutes or so, we found a blue jeans to pair it up with a pink top. She later went to her room to change and meanwhile I got ready as well.

At around 6.15, we left the hotel. We had already called the cab. It took us 35 minutes to reach to the concert. That place was so crowded! People from all over had come to listen to the Scripts. I was so excited. "Let's go!" Jay said. We three walked in together. After getting inside it felt as if we were entirely in a new place. The atmosphere here was so energetic, so enthusiastic. I couldn't stop myself to move with the beats that were going on. "Hey! This is gonna be fun baby!" Jay said to Cara. "Oh yes! It would be amazing!" Cara replied. We three went inside to a particular place from where we could see the Script properly.

The concert started at 7. Seeing the people on the stage, I was on the seventh heaven. It was like a dream come true moment. "Thank you Ash!" Jay whispered into my ears. "You are welcome Jay" I replied back. They played their songs back to back - Hall of Fame, For the first time, Six degrees of separation. I have listened to all of these and I loved them all. We all were lost in their songs!

The concert ended at around 11. "Oh god! That was way beyond awesome! I can't tell you how much happy I am!" Jay said. "We are glad we thought of something like this" Cara said. "I am tired now. Let's go back to the hotel" I said. So we went back to our hotels.

Today was amazing! We did all those stuffs we had always dreamed about. It was so great to spend time with these two people. We were lucky! We were so lucky.

Love The Scripts? Then do vote! ;) Just kidding. Vote and comment to tell me how you feel. Thank you.