Chapter 22

"And I can't breathe, without you, but I have to."

                                                                                             ~Breathe, Taylor Swift

 3 days. 3 days had passed and I was still lying on the bed. It was disgusting to lie the entire day in your bed surrounded by 4 walls. At times I felt like yelling at these two for not letting me move but then every time I shouted or yelled or even if I thought something for long, there was this unbearable pain in my head. I just couldn't tolerate that. So I had to swallow all my anger and stay calm. And moreover, it was difficult for me to stay angry with Cara, James and Jay too. Luckily, I had my phone with me. At least I could execute the things I had thought of. 

  "Hello?Am I talking to Mr. Anderson?"

"Good morning ma'am. I am Mr. Anderson. How may I help you?"

"Actually, I had talked to Mr. Pettyfer yesterday and had explained him everything about the event. He asked me to talk to you about the money matters."

"No problem ma'am. Give me a minute and I'll be back."

"Ma'am, Mr. Pettyfer did talk to me about your event. And as per that the total cost would be $10, 000."

"Okay then. I'll transfer the money to your bank account by today evening. Just make sure everything is the way I want it to be."

"We aim to please ma'am. Thanks for calling us. Have a good day."

Okay so this was done now. Next is .....

"Good morning sweetie! It's time for your medicines. And hey, you have been too busy with your phone for now. Keep it aside. What are you doing by the way?" Cara inquired.

"Oh! Nothing. I was just playing Angry Bird. It's kinda boring to stay in here."

"Oh yes I know that. Take these."

"Cara, why do I need to take so many medicines just for a bruise?"

"Umm... Ash.... "

"Actually the thing is she is not a doctor yet nor does she plan to be one. So she doesn't know why. Just take them." James said. 

"Oh! Hey James! Good morning." I chirped.

"Good morning Ash. Why do you have to question everything baby? The doctor has said to continue the course for a week. So take them. And you still have those headaches, don't you?"

"Yes. I do."

"Anyways, forget that. James do you have to go somewhere out?"

"No. Why?"

"Because I have to. There is this aunt of mine who lives in our neighborhood. She fell down the stairs yesterday and is right now in a hospital. So we are going to meet her today. I need to go too."

"Sure Cara. Don't worry about her. I'll take good care of her."

"Oh I know that. I can of course trust you when it comes to her. And if by any chance you don't, then best of luck buddy. " She smirked.

"At what time will you be back Cara?" I asked.

"I'll be back by 6 or 7 in the evening. I won't be able to come before that I guess."

"No problem Cara. I'll be fine. And wish your aunt get well soon." I said.

"Sure sweetie. You take these meds. I have prepared the breakfast for you two. I am going to take a shower now."