To rescue²

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II

༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒

Yongbok followed Jeongin into the shadows and was close on his heels. This Jeongin should go back to training before he goes out on missions. He's not ready at all. He could barely fight or defend himself, let alone realize when someone is following him. He's definitely not a good man, but what isn't can still be.
Yongbok quickly catches sight of a huge estate and of course Mr. Bang has a mansion the size of three soccer pitches. "What a show-off," Yongbok mumbles quietly to himself as he climbs over the wall and hides in the bushes. There are armed security guards all over the estate and Yongbok can also see motion detectors and cameras. Of course, the show-off has a high-security building. He wouldn't be surprised if twenty or so men were standing in front of him because they saw him climb over the wall.

Yongbok quickly writes a message to his brother so that Felix at least knows where Yongbok was last seen. Then Yongbok tries to stay hidden for as long as possible and watches Jeongin. The boy goes to the front door and is greeted by two men who immediately take him in their arms.
"What is this? Are they like a big family or something?" asks Yongbok quietly, but then he hears a rustling behind him. "Not quite. Only the six closest friends of Mr. Bang are like a family," says a man behind Yongbok and for the first time Yongbok is startled and flinches. "And who are you angel?" asks the man with purple hair and a crazy grin on his face. "Haha, me? I'm nobody," says Yongbok, putting on an innocent smile. "Well, you can't be nobody if you dare to sneak onto the Bang estate," says another man standing behind the purple-haired one. He is slightly shorter than the first man and has black hair.

"Hmm," says Yongbok, shrugging his shoulders, but is then pulled out of the bushes by the smaller man's hair. "Ow, my hair. Do you treat your guests always this harsh?" Yongbok pouts and frees himself from the man's firm grip.
"Hmm, you really look good in the moonlight. I wonder what you'll look like in the bright light," flirts the purple-haired man. "Well, let's find out," says the little man and pulls Yongbok into the house by the arm.
As they walk through the front door, Yongbok marvels at the decor while the boys gush over Yongbok's looks. They can't see his whole face, but his eyes are completely enough to draw the boys into a ban.