I'm your uncle²⁵

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXV

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXV

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣᗴℝ༒꧂

At the Bang estate, everything seems like a dream. Chan and Yongbok's relationship is starting to blossom again and things are heating up between Minho and Felix. But it's not just the four of them who have found each other, because the spark of passion also seems to have been ignited between Jeongin and Changbin. Although the two keep it a secret, they can't escape the sharp eyes of the Mafia Boss and the Devil Twins. But they don't want to be intrusive, so they give the two of them their space. Like I said... Everything seems to be going perfectly. But there's no such thing as perfection in Yongbok and Felix's lives. The two of them always had one foot in the next danger.

"Sir, we have a letter for you and your brother," says a messenger from Chan to Felix, handing the boy a black envelope. Felix looks at the messenger in surprise, but accepts the letter. The letter is actually for him and Yongbok. Their names are written on it in gold ink. Nobody but Mr Zee and Chan's men know their real names. And no one knows where they live, so how could this letter have reached them? Felix sends the messenger away, who of course leaves without further questions. Then Felix takes a closer look at the letter. It appears to be a perfectly normal letter. Felix wonders whether he should tell Yongbok or read it alone first.

In the end, Felix decides in favour of the latter and opens the letter. He pulls out a black sheet of paper. An invitation is written on it.

꧁꧂

Dear Mr Lee's,

You are cordially invited to the Lee family's annual family ball.

We would be very pleased if you would do us the honour of visiting us this year as our guests of honour.

Venue: Lee Woosik Estate in Seoul

Date/Time: May, 30th 2024 at 5.30 pm

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.