Fallen Mask⁷

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝖵𝖨𝖨

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝖵𝖨𝖨

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

Felix had to go to the Bang Company office with Minho because Chan really wanted to go out with Yongbok. Just thinking about what the old man is going to do to his brother makes Felix's hair stand up. And now he has to spend time with Minho, even though that's exactly what he wanted to avoid. The day couldn't get any worse.
The two are currently sitting in Minho's car and there is an uncomfortable silence between the two. Neither of them says a word or even seems to be talking about last night. Felix wanted to forget the night and pretend it never happened and Minho is a little embarrassed. He's embarrassed because he's actually started to like Felix. At first, he just wanted to tease Felix by flirting, but Minho liked the boy's reaction and wanted to go further. But he was afraid that he would scare Felix away completely and he didn't want that.

"We're here," says Minho and Felix actually sees a huge building in front of him that has at least 25 floors. 'How much money does this old man actually have?' Felix asks himself as he looks at the building. He didn't even notice how Minho got out of the car and went to Felix's door. He as the door opened and a grinning Minho stared at him. "Were you waiting for me," Minho asks with a proud grin and lets his eyebrows dance. Felix just rolls his eyes and then gets out. "Don't be so full of yourself. I checked out the building," Felix says, turning away from Minho. He would like to run ahead, but he doesn't know where to go. "Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie," Minho says and then leads the way. 'Sweetie? Who is he calling sweetie?' Felix asks himself annoyed, but then goes after Minho. Felix has to pull himself together not to pull out his knife and stab the older man in the back.

"Here we are," Minho says, pointing to a door that says 'TWICE' in large letters. "Who are these girls anyway?" Felix asks as he stares at the name. He's never heard of a subgroup called 'Twice'.
"They work for Chan. The group consists of nine members. Momo... Tzuyu... Mina... Dahyun... Sana... Nayeon... Jihyo... Jeongyeon... and Chaeyoung. They're mainly responsible for the East Sector, but Mina and Dahyun, the girls we're about to meet, also take care of the money management department," Minho explains and then opens the door with a card. Felix pays close attention to Minho's movements. Who knows, maybe he needs to gain access to the building.