Ambush¹²

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XII

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XII

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

Now Felix is standing there.

No brother...

No money...

No home...

No mission....

Just loneliness...

The perfect punishment.

Felix wandered around for an hour without a destination in mind. He passed by his old sleeping place, but the place carried too many memories of him and Yongbok. While the place was and never had been like a real home, for Felix it was a... home. Home doesn't mean a place where you can sleep and eat... it is a feeling that is only achieved through people you love. But Felix has given up on the last person important to him. And only because he wanted to continue to protect him. But that's what a big brother should do... shouldn't he?

'Forget about him. He only dragged you down. Don't forget... we still have a mission to fulfill!'

Helena reminds Felix why he's been at Mr. Bang's mansion for the last few days. After all, he wasn't there for pleasure. He had a mission... One from Mr. Zee himself. But how is he supposed to fulfill it now? Even after three days of living together, more or less getting to know each other and helping each other, Felix shows no remorse about his true intentions. Yongbok now knows, but even he couldn't stop Felix. Even if he were to say something to Mr. Bang or Minho or one of the others, they would be dead before they could even lift a finger. But now Felix has to come up with a new plan on how best to proceed.

Felix still wants to protect Yongbok, but that will be difficult if the boy is glued to Mr. Bang's side 24/7. And then there's Minho and his mind tricks or Seungmin and Jeongin who have an amazing computer system. Felix didn't find out much when he visited their office, except that the two boys are amazingly good for their age... but no better than Felix. Felix didn't know much about computer stuff and programs, but he had learned a little about hacking from Mr. Zee. Mr. Zee said that it might come in handy one day and that's what happened in the end. Felix was able to connect a USB tracker to one of the computers that had direct access to the main server without anyone noticing. And now Felix can see everything on his cell phone that the guys are searching for, doing or programming on their servers over the next few days. So he is always up to date without having to be there.

Unfortunately, he couldn't get access to the cameras or have a live feed of their screens, but Felix is happy with what he has. Jeongin and Seungmin are better than Felix thought... but not good enough. After all, they haven't discovered the 'virus' yet. The only thing Felix can do now is wait out his time and wait for the right moment. Felix doesn't yet know what exactly he's waiting for, but he'll know as soon as it shows itself.

Felix is currently sitting in an abandoned alleyway surrounded by old houses that have not been inhabited for years. Maybe Felix has something to do with it. It was about two years ago... Felix was supposed to meet a dealer in this alley. Felix had been hired by a major corporation to get drugs for the company and then deliver them to them. The CEO's could of course do it themselves, so the Devil Twins hired themselves out for a tidy sum. Felix naturally accepted the offer. So while Yongbok hid in one of the empty apartments on the top floor with his sniper, Felix went to the meeting with the dealer. In the end, it turned out that the dealer was not a dealer, but a mafia negotiator. It wasn't Bang's mafia, but that of a Mr. Jeon, but Felix didn't care. He just wanted the drugs and then he wanted to leave.

But it turned out to be a little more difficult than expected. The dealer didn't have any drugs on him and didn't look like he was there for business. Instead, an informer in the company had heard about the order to the Devil Twins and told Mr. Jeon personally. Mr. Jeon probably didn't like the fact that the Devil Twins were taking care of it, as the two boys usually meant either trouble or death. And so the dealer showed up with a handful of thugs to take out the Devil Twins and send the CEO's a message. But of course it didn't go as the dealer had imagined. Felix took out the handful of thugs, while Yongbok took out the dealer.

After this bloody incident, not a soul was ever seen again in this block of flats and in the alley. This alley was also known as 'The Devil's Place' among the locals for a few weeks, until there was no one left. The residents were probably afraid that the Devild Twins would come back and kill other innocent people. They could never confirm who the dead people were because they were impossible to identify. Felix was very thorough in his work, but maybe he was just angry that he didn't get paid for getting his hands dirty. Suddenly Felix's phone vibrates. He looks at his screen and sees a message from an unknown person.

'Meet me at the harbor. ~Z'

Felix knew who it was. So he immediately made his way to the harbor. The way there was short and fast. Felix ran through the shadows and actually felt at home again. The shadows had always been a part of Felix. When Felix arrived at the harbor, he saw a black SUV already parked there. Felix walked towards the car and before he got there, the driver's door opened and a tall man got out. The man went to the back door and opened it. Then Mr. Zee got out and looked at Felix with a big grin. "My son," the man greeted Felix and Felix knew something was wrong. Mr. Zee had never called Felix 'son' before. This was not a usual meeting and before he knew it, everything suddenly went black and Felix fell to the ground.

"Good work men. Take him on deck and lock him in one of the containers. Make sure he stays calm until I get there," Mr. Zee orders the other men, who suddenly get out of the SUVs. The men grab the unconscious boy and take him to one of the nearby container ships. Mr. Zee takes his cell phone out of his pocket and types in a number, which he then texts.

'Six years ago I asked you a question... It's time you gave me an answer.'

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

I am sorry for the cliffhanger

Hope you liked it!

~chichi