Theory of trust⁹

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

When Felix and Minho finally arrive at Seungmin's office, they are first greeted by Hyunjin.
"Hyunjin? What are you doing here?" Minho asks confused. He wouldn't have expected him.
"Ah, I had to give Seungmin something for a mission," Hyunjin says, looking nervously between Felix and Minho. Felix twists his face suspiciously. "A mission?" Felix asks and Minho also looks a bit confused. "Uh yeah... I have to go again," says Hyunjin and then runs down the hallway. Felix looks at Minho confused, but the older looks after the boy as if he doesn't believe Hyunjin.
'Secrets in the family?' Helena whispers to Felix, who only nods slightly. But then Minho turns his attention back to Felix. "So, shall we?" Minho says and points to the door, whereupon Felix just nods in agreement.

Minho opens the door and together they enter the huge room. The entire room is equipped with the latest technology. Screens are hanging or standing everywhere and the entire left wall looks like a screen made up of many small screens. In the middle there is a large switch point with many buttons and like in the films there is also a large, red button that is surrounded by a protective box and it can only be opened with a key. While Felix continues to look at the room, Seungmin and Jeongin enter from a small side room.
"Hyung, what are you doing here? Is there a new assignment?" Seungmin asks. Felix looks at the two younger ones and Jeongin immediately hid behind Seungmin when he sees the bloodthirsty murderer in front of him.

Felix has to smirk a bit at the reaction and is also quite proud of himself for scaring the boy so much. But suddenly he feels an arm wrapped around his shoulder and his eyes immediately fall on the culprit. "Nothing like that. At least nothing official, but I brought you a guest who needs your help," says Minho, grinning from ear to ear. Felix immediately throws Minho's arm off his shoulders and takes a step away from him. "First of all... don't touch me and secondly, I don't need any help. I can do this alone," says Felix in a sticky voice. "We had a deal Felix," Minho warns and Felix just rolls his eyes. It's true they had an agreement, but Felix never asked for help, so Minho shouldn't announce it like that either. Felix hates asking for help. He hasn't needed help for the last 20 years and doesn't need it now.