It's my fault¹⁶

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XVI

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XVI

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

Felix awoke with a start, his heart pounding wildly in his chest as the terror of the nightmare still echoed in his mind. The dream in which his brother Yongbok was shot seemed so real that it took his breath away and sweat appeared on his forehead. But as his eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light of the room, Felix realized with a terrible shudder that reality is even crueler than the dream. Yongbok was indeed gone, hit by a bullet in an act of senseless violence. A suffocating feeling of despair overcame Felix as he realized that the pain he thought he was feeling was not from a nightmare, but from the harsh reality that now surrounded him.

Felix tried to sit up, but quickly realized that he was injured himself. His right shoulder was covered in a bandage and he found himself in a bed. However, the room was strange to him. He recognized slight textures on the façade, which was very similar to his room in Chan's Mansion, but this was not the same room. He looked around more closely. Maybe there is something that explains where he is. But the room was very impersonal and cold. Even in terms of color, Felix couldn't make any sense of a person. The walls are painted a dark gray and the bed cover is a dark purple. There were no pictures or any objects that indicated a hobby. But before Felix could continue to wonder about the room's occupant, the door opened and a familiar silhouette entered the room.

"M-Minho?" Felix croaked out of his dry throat. Minho said nothing and walked towards Felix with a tray. He placed it on the bedside table next to Felix and handed him a glass of water. Felix accepted it without saying a word and normally he wouldn't drink it for fear of being poisoned, but he trusts Minho and drinks it. He doesn't even hesitate and finishes it in one gulp. "Good...", Minho simply says and took the empty glass back and placed it on the tablet. Then he took it and wanted to leave, but Felix wanted to answer. The past few days have just been a blur and Felix doesn't know why he's here. "Wait... why am I here? What happened?" Felix called out to the older man before he could leave the room, but Minho only stood there for a moment and then walked out of the room without turning around.