Talk to me¹¹

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XI

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XI

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

Felix calmly walks out the back door into the garden. Felix knows that Yongbok won't leave him alone, but he also knows that if he talks to Yongbok about the scar in a small room, he will freak out. But how much will he actually tell his brother...? He can't tell him the truth. Yongbok isn't ready for that yet. Whether consciously or unconsciously... Felix always protected his brother from the worst... well maybe not the worst, but Yongbok was never hurt. Be it emotional or physical... Felix protected his brother from everything. He protected the younger man from the nuns, from Mr. Zee's high demands and on all missions. Yongbok was always spared...
But Felix not so much.

Felix may be strong, cunning and agile, but he also has his limits. Felix wasn't always this vengeful monster. He only became what the people around him asked him to be and what they saw in Felix. Felix really tried his best to keep Yongbok out of it all, but at some point it got to the younger man too. Felix can still remember the day when he had another hard training session with his master and suddenly Mr. Zee entered the room with Yongbok. Mr. Zee introduced Yongbok to the master and announced that from now on the boy will fight at Felix's side. From then on, Felix was no longer himself. He realized that the revenge... the hatred and the desire to murder had always been part of the family... at least that's what Helena told him.

'Finally let go, my boy. Even your brother realized the truth. Take my hand and embrace the beauty of pain!'

From then on nothing was as it once was. Felix lost all contact with his emotions and became the monster that everyone saw in him and Yongbok became his loyal companion. The two were the duo... as the saying goes... all good things come to an end. He has experienced this himself many times... his parents... his innocence... his loving heart... All of that disappeared and so did his togetherness with his brother. For Felix it was never a problem to let something go. He has left everything in his past... every pain... every love... every memory... but why can't he accept that his brother will now leave him too? Why does it hurt so much? Why can't he finally realize that Yongbok is no longer the innocent golden boy he was 8 years ago? What is holding Felix back?

Is it the wishful thought that Felix will never be alone? Is it the urge to want to be with his brother? Is it the fear of losing his brother to another person who he might love more than his own brother? Or is it fear of having disappointed his brother? No matter what it is, it's easier to stay away from Yongbok... keep him at a distance and swallow any pain. Never telling him the truth is so much easier for Felix and better for Yongbok. Yongbok has finally found happiness with these people. Felix should finally stop making everything about him. Yongbok is just as important to the story... maybe even more important. Yongbok is proof that even in evil there is a glimmer of hope, love and innocence.

Felix sits down on the bench where he talked to Minho the previous nights. He hears Yongbok step out the back door and make his way to Felix. Felix takes another deep breath and then exhales again. He has to finally put an end to it all. And he plans to do it the devil way. He says he'll regret it, but Yongbok will finally be free of Felix and that's all Felix wants for his brother... freedom.
Freedom from all the killing... the hatred and the loneliness. Yongbok will never have to hide in the shadows again. He can finally live the life he always should have had.
"Felix please talk to me," Yongbok speaks as he sits down next to his brother. 'Yongbok deserves the greatest happiness in the world!'
"I didn't know about a scar," Yongbok continues, but Felix continues to just stare at the bushes in front of him.

'Yongbok doesn't need me anymore.' Yongbok keeps trying to encourage his brother to talk, but Felix just stares at the bushes with that blank, meaningless look.
'Finish it!'
Felix suddenly hears the familiar female voice speaking behind his own in his head. 'Helena...' Felix says back desperately.
'You know what you have to do...' is all she says and Felix knows exactly what she means. It's time to be ice cold... "Yongbok... I lied to you. I'm not here for the money," Felix says honestly and Yong immediately shuts up okay. "Mr. Zee... he asked me to shadow the team and bring them down within seven days," Felix says honestly, looking straight ahead without looking at anything in particular.

"That means... you really didn't want to get to know the others," Yongbok says, disappointed and hurt. "You would never have given them a chance. In itself, all of this is another mission for... your father," the latter spits out Yongbok with disgust and if Felix is ​​honest it hurts a little. He called Mr. Zee 'his' father. Not 'their'... he's already distanced himself from Felix. Felix nods and doesn't say another word. He keeps the cold expression that even Minho can't read.
"Leave!" There it is... this is what Felix has been waiting for. A sign from his brother to finally break away from him. Now he can leave with peace of mind. Yongbok will hate Felix... it will hurt for a moment, but then he can finally be happy and Felix... Felix awaits the fate he deserves... loneliness.
Felix gets up and goes to the door. But before he can leave, he hears his brother say something else. "I hope you burn in hell... Devil!"

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

From here on everything will colapse

Hope you enjoyed it!

~chichi