Let's do it²³

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXIII

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXIII

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣᗴℝ༒꧂

"Minho...Yongbok?"

Felix couldn't believe what he saw standing in front of him. His brother... Why is Yongbok still alive? How is he still alive? Felix just can't believe it. He himself never saw his brother dead, but the others did. He believed them, after all, there was no other reason. He knew that Mr Zee would have been able to kill his brother. But why was he standing here now, unharmed? Felix no longer understood the world. He woke up from a coma over a week ago and the world was no longer as it should be for him. Until yesterday, he wanted to kill his 'father' for killing his brother. Until a minute ago, he wanted his 'father' to suffer as he had suffered. Until an hour ago, Felix wanted to kill himself. Why is his dead brother... the reason for all the anger and revenge... here now... so alive and worried?

"Felix... please," Minho begins, but the boy clutches the gun in his hand even tighter. He feels such anger right now. He wants to make someone suffer, just as he has suffered. All that pain was a lie. Yongbok faked his death, but why? Did he want Felix get back for betraying him? Was that the reason why his brother had to fake a whole death and make not only him but also Minho, Chan and all the others suffer? Or did the others know and laugh at Felix? Did they know that Yongbok was alive? Doesn't it all make sense?

Felix always thought he knew what made people tick. He thought he was good at reading people and finding out if they were lying. But he couldn't see a lie in Minho's eyes. Only disappointment... Pain and some love. Had Felix really lost his skills after being caught in this trance of revenge? "Felix, it's not what you think," Yongbok speaks softly and walks towards his brother. He hopes that Felix will put the gun down and let him talk to him, but Felix takes a step back and raises the gun. "Stop! Don't take another step or I'll shoot," warns Felix and Yongbok actually believes him. He believes that Felix would be able to shoot his own brother and Yongbok wouldn't even hold it against him. He would react the same way if Felix had faked his death.

"Felix, please calm down. We can explain everything to you, but believe me when I tell you that I knew nothing about all this," says Minho empathetically. Felix doesn't know if he can believe the boy. After all, he has been doubting his ability to read people for a while now. Right now, his intuition tells him that Minho is telling the truth, but what if he isn't? What if he is lying? Felix simply can't trust him anymore. Especially not right now when he is full of emotions. He feels anger... about his brother and also about Minho... Anger... about Mr Zee and Yongbok... Sadness.... because of his brother... Fear... for himself... and confusion. It's too much at once and Felix can barely sort out his thoughts. "Shut up!" he shouts at Minho. "Liar! You're all liars!" Felix holds his head painfully. The headache is getting worse by the second and it feels like his head is about to explode.