The plan⁴

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

Felix runs through the shadows of the night. It's been years since Felix has been on his own. He has always had Yongbok by his side for the last few years, but now his brother has chosen the enemy and Felix still can't understand it. Yongbok didn't even run after him, instead this purple know-it-all had to talk to him. Felix should show his emotions and can open up to him. What kind of bullshit is that? "Feelings..." Felix was too deep in thought to notice someone sitting down next to him. "Feelings are for the weak... I'm not weak... I am the Devil," Felix speaks to himself, then raises his knife and swings it to the right, but stops right in front of the throat of the man next to him.

"You should know not to sneak up on me...", Felix says without looking at the man. "Huh... you haven't lost your talent yet... very good," says the man, laughing proudly. "What are you doing here... Mr. Zee," Felix asks, slowly lowering his knife but not letting go of it yet. Even though Mr. Zee is something like his father, Felix has never taken down his position... For anyone. "I'm just here to give you a new mission," Mr. Zee says, which makes Felix laugh. "What else... But why so suddenly now? The last mission was over five years ago," says Felix, but still doesn't give the man a glance. "I've been watching you Felix... my son," says Mr. Zee in a gentle voice. It scares Felix. Mr. Zee is not a father... he doesn't know what a heart is. Why is he talking to him like that?

"I know... So why?" Felix asks and indeed Felix noticed a man. He knew they were either from Mr. Bang or Mr. Zee. "I saw your brother enter Mr. Bang's estate and not leave with you..." says Mr. Zee and of course the old man is only interested in Mr. Bang. "My brother... this traitor has chosen the enemy," Felix says through clenched teeth. "Huh... is that so... I thought I raised him better," Mr. Zee says thoughtfully and Felix has to stifle a laugh. Mr. Zee hasn't lifted a finger in his or Yongbok's upbringing. His soldiers and Felix's mentors were the ones who did the educating.

"So... what's the mission?" asks Felix, annoyed. "Straight to the point as always... Inflate the Bang Mafia and bring the boss down... preferably in the next seven days," says Mr. Zee and then stands up. Felix remains seated and looks at his knife.
"I expect positive results. And... better not tell your brother about all this... He won't approve," Mr. Zee says before disappearing the way he came. Felix just stays sitting in his favorite spot and continues to stare at the knife. It's still soaked in the blood of the men Felix killed before. Felix doesn't know what to do. When he returns, the others will realize that something is wrong, but they would probably take him in if Yongbok asked them to. But then what...? Yongbok seems to have taken a liking to the boys... especially Mr. Bang.