First Love⁶

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝖵𝖨

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝖵𝖨

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣ︎ᗴℝ༒꧂

Yongbok felt comfortable... welcome... loved. Feelings he hadn't felt for a long time. This warmth is almost unbelievable. A few hours ago he was the bloodthirsty murderer and now he wants nothing more to do with it. He would just like to erase his old image from the world. Everyone should forget who the old Yongbok was and just get to know the new one. But unfortunately he will never lose this image. Not as long as Felix doesn't stop, but Yongbok knows that will never happen. He has noticed that Minho has taken a liking to his brother. Just this morning, Minho sat next to his brother and talked with him. Felix was naturally annoyed, but Minho didn't let up and he even offered to go to the office with Felix to talk to Dahyun and Mina. Chan, of course, immediately agreed. That way he could spend more time with Yongbok, but Felix cursed the idea and just wanted to get the whole thing over with.

And so it happened that Yongbok is now sitting next to Chan in the car. Yongbok doesn't know where Chan is taking him and when he asked, Chan just said that it was a surprise. After that, Yongbok didn't ask again because it's the first time someone was about to surprise him. And if Yongbok is honest, he hopes it will be a date. He really likes Chan. There's something about the older man that magically attracts Yongbok. Something about Chan makes Yongbok's heart light up and he doesn't complain. If he's honest, he'd heard about Chan's breathtaking charisma before their first meeting and Yongbok just had to see it in person and Chan didn't disappoint. And it looks like Yongbok didn't disappoint the older man either. He's just glad that Chan only has eyes for him and not his brother. After all, the two are identical twins...

"We're here," says Chan and Yongbok sees a movie theater. "A movie theater?" asks Yongbok in surprise. He's never been to a movie theater and he would be super excited to see a movie, but Chan doesn't look like someone who would go to a public theater and watch a movie. "Yeah, I thought we could both watch the new horror movie," says Chan and Yongbok looks at the older man with wide eyes. "Night Swim?" asks Yongbok in surprise and Chan just nods. Yongbok is not a big fan of horror movies. He already has enough scares in his life, he doesn't need to spend his free time watching them, but he doesn't want to hurt Chan's feelings either. "Okay..." says Yongbok and Chan looks at the boy with a big smile and then gets out of the car. Before Yongbok can open his door, Chan opens it for him. "Oh a real gentleman," says Yongbok, giggling. "Only the best for my angel," says Chan, which gives Yongbok a sinking feeling.