Back to the land of Living³⁰

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXX

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXX

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣᗴℝ༒꧂

Life is not easy. You have to face new challenges every day. Be it an exam or the first conversation early in the morning. Anything, absolutely anything can be a challenge for someone. While some may find it easier, others find it difficult. Get up in the morning, smile or be happy. These things sound so simple, but sometimes they can be really hard. Life is not easy and it never gets easier. New paths will constantly emerge that will bring you into even more difficult situations. You just have to remember... never lose your heart. Never lose sight of your goal. Never lose trust in those close around you... and most importantly... you are not alone. No matter how lonely or abandoned you feel... open yourself up and someone will welcome you with open arms.

Minho was that someone for Felix, but the boy saw it too late. As the last light passed Felix's eyes, he swore he saw him sitting in the garden of the Bang estate. On the bench where he had his first real conversation with Minho. He saw them both sitting on the bench, happy and smiling. Their hands interwined and their heart were filled with feelings of happiness.
Could this have been his future? Has Felix really given up on his happiness? His life? A life with Minho... the man who never gave up on him. Who helped him even when he thought that Felix was to blame for the death of a friend. Who repeatedly encouraged Felix and tried to get Felix to open up to him.
Felix lost sight of the only important thing... family...

"Minho, we should think again about what the doctor said," Chan said to his friend, who was sitting at Felix's bedside with tears in his eyes. You should never have to experience such a sight as a partner. Felix was lying motionless on the bed. His skin was like a white wall. His dark hair lost its shine and you could already see the blonde hair at the roots. Minho has already forgotten what Felix's eyes look like and what his voice sounds like... Even when he Looks at Yongbok, he couldn't see his Felix. Why? Chan couldn't look at Felix anymore because he reminded him too much of his supposedly deceased Yongbok. Why can't Minho look at the blonde boy, but not see a trace of his Felix? No feeling of brief happiness overcomes him. No anger, due to the knowledge that Felix is ​​in a coma. No, he can talk to Yongbok and doesn't feel anything.