Investigation²⁷

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXVII

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXVII

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣᗴℝ༒꧂

After the doctor has checked Felix, the Lee family, Chan and Minho gather again in the meeting room. Felix sits in pain between Minho and Chan, while Youngnim, Seungcheol and Chaeyoung sit opposite of them. Yongbok is still upset and angrily paces up and down the room. "Who would do such a thing?" shouts Yongbok in frustration. "Well the assassination was clearly aimed at Mr. and Mrs. Lee, so it can only be one of their enemies," Minho says confidently, as if stating the obvious. "It doesn't have to be. Seungcheol is well known all over the world. It could have been someone who wanted to take his power. Maybe you don't even know this person," says Chan. "We should definitely have every guest checked," says Youngnim and everyone agrees.

While everyone discusses how to go about catching the culprit, Felix sits quietly and thinks. There's something about the whole picture that bothers him. It's like a 50,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that you've completed, but you feel like that one piece must be wrong, but you can't find it. It really frustrates the boy and eats him up inside. Felix would like to explode with frustration because he is so close to the solution. He can literally taste the andere, but he just can't see it. "Are you all right, Felix?" his grandfather suddenly asks him, drawing all the attention to the quiet boy. "Yes, I'm just thinking... But it's already late and it's been a very nerve wrecking evening. We should all get some sleep and deal with it tomorrow. However, you two shouldn't stay alone. Make sure you're well guarded," says Felix, getting up with pain. Minho offers him his arm for support, which Felix actually accepts.

"Felix is right. We'll never find an answer this way. We'll take care of it tomorrow and of course we're very happy to offer our help," says Chan, bowing slightly to the elderly couple, who smile gratefully at him. "Thank you very much. Oh, and Yongbok and Felix, come and visit us again soon, will you? We want to get to know you even better," says Chaeyoung. "Of course Chaeyoung," says Yongbok with a smile. "Why don't you call me Granny and you can call this old man Pops," says Chaeyoung, which makes Yongbok beam even more. He hugs them both and then leaves the building with Felix. Youngnim accompanies the twins while Minho and Chan have a quick chat with the older couple.