Clear Case²⁸

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXVIII

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 XXVIII

꧁༒𝐡𝓪Ⓣᗴℝ༒꧂

Felix was in a frenzy. The murder of his 'father' took him back to his old... murdering... bloodthirsty Self. He can control it, but this murder has answered a lot of questions for him. Felix is sure he's going to hurt some people now, but first he has to do something and he has to be inconspicuous. Felix takes out his phone and texts his uncle, Youngnim, that he knows who is it and to please let his grandparents know. Felix wants to get it over with as quickly as possible. Then he goes to Yongbok. "Brother, there you are, come on Chan has been looking everywhere for you. We wanted to go and watch the video cameras from the Lee estate with Seungmin", says Yongbok.

"I know who did it and I have proof", says Felix out of nowhere, stopping Yongbok in his tracks. "What?" asks Yongbok, confused. „How, from where? What?" „It's not that important. Tell the boys to come to the cars. We have a meeting", says Felix and then goes to the forecourt. Yongbok is totally confused, of course, but believes his brother and storms into Seungmin's lab. "Bokie, there you are-", but before Chan can continue, Yongbok interrupts him. "Felix knows who the assassin is and says we should all come to the cars", he explains and the room immediately falls into a confused silence. "How does Felix know that? And who is it?" asks Minho, confused. "I don't know. He didn't say that. He just said we should all get to the cars", says Yongbok. The boys are a little confused, but simply obey the instructions and go out to the cars.

Felix is already in Minho's. Without another word, they all get into their cars and drive after Minho, who doesn't know where he's going. "Lixie, would you please tell me where to go?" asks Minho, the nickname sending a cold shiver down Felix's spine. "To the Lee estate. We're meeting my family", the boy squeezes the last part out between clenched teeth. He always hated the word 'family'. He never understood the concept of a family. A group of people who show each other a different kind of love. For some it's sibling love, for others it's parental love, then there's the breathtaking love between lovers or friendly love. Or the love of soul mates. So many different loves that exist in a group... in a family. Family... a word used to describe close relationships between several people as a structure.